I've been during 12 and 19 July and we were very impressed with the hotel and most of all with the people working there starting with the reception and finishing with the people we usually could not seen like housekeepers and so. The rooms were very cleaned and the hotel was new reconditioned, about the food i have nothing to object was always fresh and as variety for us was more then enough, even the snack bar food was plenty. About entertainment we were pleased they tried hard to satisfy everybody and the manage to do it.
although we when in July we already consider to come again in September this time we'll bring some others couples to share the experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diana Palace has a superb location in one of the finest and cosmopolitan area of Argassi. It is situated only 3 km from Zakynthos town, 5 minutes walking from Argassi beach and moments from the finest Vasilikos beaches. Everything you expect from a contemporary hotel, but with a unique personal character. Offering an interior of 120 spacious hotel rooms and mature gardens on the outside where palm trees lead down will make your holidays relaxing and worry free. For those who like to get out-and-about, the charming area of Argassi is well worth a visit. The hotel, with its friendly service and loyal staff, offers every comfort and facility for guests of all ages, to ensure the idyllic holiday that brings our guests back year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Diana Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diana Palace Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Argassi
- Diana Palace Hotel Zakynthos/Argassi