This hotel is very close to the beach, (actually its on the beach), lovely pool & eating area, nice little play area for children, (on grass), rooms very spacious & very clean, cleaned nearly everyday, 2 mins walk to the shops, bars & retaurants, the only down side is we asked for a sea view if possible but on arrivel we were asked if we wanted a sea view it was an extra 10 euro per night but we were happy with our garden view, the disapointing thing is most of the sea view rooms were empty, (so be warned), other people at the hotel who we spoke to were told the same. For those people who will say 10 euros per night is not much you will find it is when your on a budget holiday or saving up for a wedding like myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- XENOS Kamara Beach Aparthotel located in one of the most beautiful part of the island , on the beachfront of Kamara Beach, Argasi, with breathtaking views of the Mediterranean sea. The Xenos Kamara Beach Aparthotel has a total of 40 apartments and 2 studios most with a front or side sea view and balcony. Each apartment has a telephone, radio,color tv, bathroom, kitchen area with microwave oven, fridge, kettle and air condition. is available in all rooms at a local charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Xenos Kamara Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xenos Kamara Beach Aparthotel Hotel Argassi
- Xenos Kamara Beach Aparthotel Argassi
- Xenos Kamara Beach Zakynthos/Argassi