“Does exactly what it says on the sign”

24/7 The Chill Out Place
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Argassi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We visited this place quite a few times in our 2 week stay, the guys the brothers Leo & the other one(sorry I didn't catch your name). Were always friendly still chatted to you even if you weren't going in there.
Food was really nice, my daughter especially liked their pancakes. I personally liked their lattes.
The food was better than a burger joint.
You went in there a stranger & came out a friend .
I would definitely recommend you visit them in Argassi.
I hope you guys have a brilliant season.
You never know we might see you again in the near future.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

24/7 was on the same street as my hotel (The Admiral) we didn't really like the food in our hotel so we decided to come here the food was delicious the people there were great they were all so nice.I was good friends with all of them especially Leo.The food there was so reasonably priced and was totally worth it. Would highly recommend.By Luis :)

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

We visited 24/7 a few times after nights out. It's amazing!! The food is lovely very tasty. Leo and his brother ( can't remember his name sorry) is very friendly and makes you feel so welcome 10/10

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

24/7 was just around the corner from our hotel (Katerina Palace). Every morning for two weeks I would go to the supermarket and every morning I was greeted with a smile and a chat without ever being pressured to go in and eat.

After a few days decided to have lunch and it was incredible. The chicken gyros is the best in the area. Very friendly family and a great place to stop for a quick bite, a full meal or even just a drink.

Even got deliveries to the pub after a few beers. Great service provided and always fresh.

Do not leave Argassi without trying the waffles here!!! Incredible.

See you next year guys.

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

After a very poor meal we decided to grab a gyros and Mythos. I went from hangry to happy in 2 minutes.

The guy that stands outside always says hello to everyone with no pressure to come in (like the other restaurants on the same road)- very friendly and couldn't do enough for us.

Service with a smile and a gyros- what more would you want?!