“Best Restaurant in Argassi”
Review of Ethnic

Ethnic
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Argassi
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This restaurant is by far the best in Argassi. I ate here most nights when I stayed in Argassi several years ago and couldn’t wait to go back. I was very pleased that it was just how I remembered, excellent food, friendly service and a lovely atmosphere.

I would definitely recommend the Ethnic Chips as a shared starter and the Chicken Souvlaki.

Looking forward to my next visit!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This restaurant is easily one of the best in Argassi, try the half chicken or any of the salads. Great value for money too!

1  Thank rossie87
Reviewed September 26, 2012

brilliant little place always make you welcome the spit roasted meats are the best so get there early as they sellout quickly but the other grilled meats are tasty too

1  Thank 775lynn
Reviewed September 22, 2012

To start with we weren't going to eat in here because it wasn't traditional 'Greek', it's run by Australians and I thought it wouldn't be any different to somewhere like Harvester for spit cooked meat. I was wrong!
The restaurant is small and has a great atmosphere, the 2 ladies who run it, and their staff are great hosts, making sure everything's ok and make you feel at home. We ate in here both times, we had the best ribs we've ever had and the spit roast chicken was nothing like I've eaten before, it was all great. Very reasonable too, it was 8.50 Euro for a massive plate of ribs, chips, salad and sauce, drinks were no more expensive than anywhere else.
Would highly recommend to anyone. We arrived early the first time (7pm) and took the last table, they have a reservation book and most of the tables are booked in advance. The second time we did reserve a table for 7.30pm, again it was full and no space for walk ins. The food on the spit is cooked fresh so they will run out towards the end of the evening, best to go early to avoid disappointment!
Their pita gyros are the best we tried, they only charge 2.50 and you get a great choice, village sausage, chicken and blue cheese etc, so much more choice and very generous portions. Saw a lot of people come in to get these as a takeaway.

1  Thank joanne_c86
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had not been back to Ethnic for a couple of years. really great food and the owner is always available to talk to , listen to what she recommends it is normally good. Eat early as the later you leave it then the choices get reduced. Need to book as it gets very busy and do not forget she is closed Sunday to "Go Fishing"

1  Thank Bob H