“The best meal ever”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“The best meal ever”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Having read all the reviews we were looking forward to trying this resturant as being all inclusive we always fancied a change!We arrived pretty early and were directed to a table out near the road which was very cool..the menu was plentiful but were intrigued to try the spit roast which was cooking in front of us, I must say it was quite possibly the best meal I have ever eaten the rack of lamb was cooked to perfection and the staff were very friendly and also offered as a free beer as my friend accidentally dropped pork in it!!We have booked again for Sunday do not believe any bad reviews you MUST eat here and from the spit :-)

1 Thank Bluenosekez

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Gretna Green, United Kingdom
“great food and ambience”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place was just amazing the food is awesome and plentiful, great staff very friendly. Fussy eaters are well catered for as we found out, nothing too much trouble

Visited August 2012
1 Thank reaysproat
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Not that good.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Having read all the reviews we tried Ethnic expecting to have one of the best meals of our 2 week stay.I have to say that the food was just about ok and very small portions.I came out still hungry and had to buy a snack on the way back to the hotel.My wife asked for proper Greek potatoes and was told that they only do fries,she also had chicken which was pink in the middle so she left most of it.The only positive was that the service was very friendly.
Would not recommend.

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Did not live up to expectations”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband myself and two sons booked a meal here after reading all the reviews, we were very disappointed! Our table was booked for nine which is not particularly late to eat but on taking our seats we were told that there was only chicken left on the grill no ribs etc which we had been looking forward to. I ordered a chicken fillet with sweet chilli sauce and when it came I thought they had brought me a starter by mistake as there was so little on the plate! Small chicken fillet and about ten chips! Really don't see what all the fuss is about with this place as there are far nicer places to eat!

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great stuff”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate here as a family of 5 last week, really good food, reasonably priced and service great just gutted we only found it at the end of our holiday. Very welcoming and even has air conditioning towards the back. Staff very laid back, even though full with people asking for tables there was no attempt to speed things through. I implore you to eat here you won't be disappointed