“Surprisingly Poor”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

We ate at the Dionysos one night and were taken to our table by the owners son who must have been aged 11 or 12. He took our drinks order and we waited rather a long time for them. We then gave the young lad our food order. My husband ordered a starter Prawn Cocktail which came quicker than the drinks.
We waited 45 minutes for our dinner of King Prawns for my husband and Chicken Gyros for me, and as it hadn’t arrived I asked a waiter who said it will be here soon. After another 15 minutes it arrived. My husband was very disappointed with his Prawns and my Chicken was very fatty and with gristle in it. I couldn’t eat my dinner. When the waiter went to clear our table he asked why I hadn’t eaten my meal and I pointed at it he said there was nothing wrong with it shrugged his shoulders and walked off. I was convinced it was Pork and not Chicken.
The waiter then appeared with the bill and slapped it on the table which we found quite rude. We left our money and walked out. We certainly wouldn’t go there again !

1  Thank SnorkelQueen7

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Went their on our last night of the holiday and it did not disappoint us. I was recommended pork Roquefort and it was amazing, I did not want the meal to to end. Very friendly staff, gave my 4 year free ice-cream at the end. Not over priced either. Hats of to staff and chef’s that work there. Highly recommend this place and will definitely be visiting here again.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018

One of the busier restaurants where the food was good, averagely priced. We ate there a few times over a fortnight and our favourite dish was the "Greek plate for two" which included two dishes of delicious moussaka. At €20 it was good value. Service was a bit slow though, especially when waiting for the bill.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We ate here because it was always full with people queuing to get in. The food was ok and the service was not too good we tried 3 or 4 times to get the waitress to get us the sweet menu without success. We didn't wait and went to the local bakery for ice cream instead.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Great food and great value for money. Visited twice during our week in Argassi. Recommend the swordfish and the chicken souvlaki!