“Excellent service and food”

Charlie Chaplin Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 59 Restaurants in Argassi
Description: Wery Nice Restaurant With Nice Balkoni With Sea Views Tables Frendly Stuff And The Most Inporten Tasty Food
Reviewed November 11, 2018

Excellent service and food, lovely views over the sea, visited 3 times in our two week holiday, very clean and all staff smartly dressed. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed November 8, 2018

Was told about Charlie Chaplin Restaurant and decided to book a table which I did via Facebook Messenger. When we arrived our table was ready and what a perfect spot over looking the sea.
My husband ordered the Lamb Shank and I ordered the Chicken Schnitzel, both meals were wonderful. Staff were very attentive and so polite, we decided to eat here again another night too and this time my husband had Pork Chops and I had Beef Stamina again both meals were delicious. I highly recommend you try this restaurant at least once. Thank you.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

The best lamb shank i ever eat in my life this place is amazing wonderful see view tables looking over the Ossian love it

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere for lunch before flying back to the UK and as we had tried this restaurant we decided to give it a go. We ate at the rear of the restaurant looking out to sea, which was a pleasant enough view. We both decided to have burgers, my wife a beef one and myself a chicken burger, both came with a basket of potato wedges which made a change from chips I guess and a small salad which was very pleasant.
The burgers were big and we both enjoyed the food served and left pleasantly full. Service was good and the price reasonable.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Fantastic place to eat with the most amazing staff. During our stay we ate here 3 times and each time was great. The first time we asked if we could eat overlooking the sea and within seconds they'd organised us a table for 2 right on the balcony - superb! The tzatziki and lamb steak cooked in wine and thyme were just fab with amazing flavour. The last twice we ate there we had the same food because it was so good - swordfish and sea bass, just the best ever. Dennis, our waiter was fantastic and the 2 girls who waited on were just so sweet. Anyone visiting Argassi must eat here its just magic !!!