“A real shame”

Dimitrios Swimming Pool Bar Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 48 Restaurants in Argassi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dimitrios Swimming pool, is our little restaurant bar on Argassi Zakynthos. Me,Mira GRECU XENOS and my husband Fotis XENOS are the owners. DIMITRIOS swimmingpool Beach Bar-Restaurant is open for all! For 2016 we have some special offers. I added to the list of menus, some dishes, homemade. Homemade tiramisu. Souffle chicken liver, French titbit Chicken Camembert with honey and pistachios Grilled minced meat rolls Filet of pork with roasted pears Beef Salad For fans of deli foods, black truffle, can enrich the culinary choice. Fresh and eco. All at very affordable prices
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Having spent many good times here in the past we were very surprised to see the state of the place when we went last year. Its really gone downhill & none of the original people seem to be there now, maybe its changed hands?? We were very surprised to see how quiet & rundown it seemed & we didn't stay. Its a great shame really as it used to be such a nice place. We used to spend most of our days there but won't be going back.

4  Thank sylvnles
Mira G, Owner at Dimitrios Swimming Pool Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Nothing has changed, the same employer for 12 years, our customers know this. Just a little menu has changed for the better, more quality, more expensive. And sure, when the pocket does not allow you, look cheaper places and say what a pity! Delete from memory friendship. Plus, like many tourists, foreigners, who have no connection with the place, engage in personal life native inhabitants. I do not see why. The store is open to everyone who have respect for himself, with gourmet foods. (12 euro the most expensive plate of delicacies. And toast for 2 euros). . True friends remained friends.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

We went this beach pool bar every day in 2008 we loved it and had ever intention of going back this year, untill we arrived it was sorry to see. There were around 2-4 people there in the day, most likely because the pool hadnt been cleaned it was green and no one in the right mind would have gone in that water, & the grass hadn,t been cut. Still had beautiful views over to Zante town & the mainland

4  Thank jake2710
Mira G, Owner at Dimitrios Swimming Pool Bar Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Pool is maintained with money. This requires that customers do consume, not to sit all day without buying anything. Customers like you, I do not want here. My clients are respectable - doctors, lawyers, judges, - for which € 10 do not find much for a day on the beach. I assure you all conditions: pool, toilets, showers, lounge chairs, music, mattresses, billiards, table tennis, sun umbrellas, so you feel good, but all this, you want them for nothing, without paying or buy something. I am truly glad that you have chosen another store. I hope not to come back here. Tell me who your friends are, to understand what kind of man you are! The grass is always mowed, this is my house and I live here, but when you are asked to pay, of course it bothers anything. This time it was grass. ...

Reviewed June 16, 2010

One of the best beach bars in Argassi. The staff are friendly and give you a good welcome the service is second to none. A good varied menu and drinks are all at a reasonable price the views from the lawns that the FREE sunbeds are situated on is superb for relaxing.
A good swimming pool is there including a section for small children,clean toilets that are kept clean and hygienic,showers are also provided.All in all a place you can recommend to anybody. The owner Fortis takes pride in what he provides in his food and surroundings.
Well worth a visit, a place not to be missed.

3  Thank Robert G
Reviewed July 6, 2009

Hassel free pool/beach bar. Free pool table (in the shade) and a table tennis table. Good showers and toilets. Don't be mean buy a beer or a cocktail, the prices are reasonable and the cocktails are good. Jumping from the bar roof into the pool is a blast.

2  Thank Maolmhuire
Reviewed June 13, 2009

dimitrios was my favourite place to go,but unfortunately the man who made this place tick was no longer needed as more family wanted to work there.the good thing was he went to the beach bar next door dimitrios.both are great bars with padded sunbeds and swimming pool but when i found out lorenzo was working in remezzos i tried it and felt imediately at home.lorenzo will allways get my vote such a nice man and cannot do enough for you.

4  Thank zantepete

The person has moved again his place of work or was fired. Now it's the second door after next door. So maybe there's something wrong with the person. If the person leaves Zakynthos, means that you do not visit Zakynthos? Or if the person has left, now Remezzo no working? I think not. Different stores and different customers. Customers who are next door, I do not wish them to be my client. We offer different services to different clients. I put pictures of my dishes, octopus-on BBQ, beaf steak, lamb jacket , sea fruits, swordfish and more- not only sandwiches and other snacks. The customer knows his pocket, and what quality he wants. Zantepete , I am glad that you have chosen Remezzo. Honestly.!