Overall, hotel is comfortable, clean and well located. With over 300 thousand inhabitants, Franca is a safe and peaceful town with that country-look familiar to the interior of the state of Sao Paulo, so you will be probably well located wherever you go or stay.
1. Location. It is located close to the highway and has easy access to downtown and anywhere in the city.
2. Room size. Rooms are comfortable and can fit well up to 2 people, with one queen size bed, a chair, a standard bathroom, lcd tv with cable, snacks and refrigerator.
3. Cleanliness. Hotel is new, clean and up-to-date.
4. Room service and restaurant. Offers complimentary breakfast and there is a restaurant in-place called Villa-Bella, which can be particularly interesting for those not willing to go downtown to eat.
5. Swimming-Pool. Neither big, nor beautiful, but Franca can be very warm, especially in the summer.
1. Pillows and sleep quality. Although mattress is comfortable and bed had high thread count sheets, pillows could be a lot better. They were terribly thin. Also, the hotel is adjacent to a smallholding with a rooster crowing early in the morning.
2. Paid internet wireless. Internet is fast and reliable. However, it is not complimentary! Nowadays, it is a shame for the price.
3. Staff. It needs improvements in the service and staff could be more friendly and ready-to-help travelers, especially those who do not know the city.
I would recommend this hotel, because it is still the best option in the city.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Hotel Franca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Franca Brazil