“YES”

Cuisines: International
London, Canada
“YES”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

After eating at Tonino's, I thought I would be spending a very long three weeks in Dipolog. Then I found Ur Choice (see my other review) and then Greed Kitchen.

Green Kitchen is on the Boul;vard along the ocean front. So a very scenic view with both outdoor and indoor seating on two floors. The menu is international and there are sandwiches. The serving size can be a little small, so either don't eat here when you are really hungry or order appetizers or dessert.

I ate at Green Kitchen several times and all my meals were fine. I especially recommend the chicken and the salads. The owner grows his own greens in Dipolog so they are super fresh. Only problem, if your friends want Filiino food, then they may have problems finding what they want. But my experience is that most Filipinos are happy to eat many finds of foods.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 43JohnK

Mindanao, Philippines
“Thank you - again”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

As I have written before, in the past three years Dipolog has been blessed with several excellent, international standard restaurants. Green Kitchen is the latest, and, some say, the best. Green Kitchen's owner studied cooking at cordon Blue in France. the chef was formerly the private chef of the Lhuiller family in Cebu. the food is largely international, and excellent. Two reservations: First.. much to my surprise, the meal size tends to be too small for me - and I like small portions (see my review of La Vetta in Cagayan de Oro). so if you are looking for a "good feed", Green Kitchen is not the place for you. Second, I find that the sandwiches do not live up to Green Kitchen's high standards.

Overall: Excellent. Join Ur Choice, Chloe, Umami Room, and Tonino's, Seems as if Dipolog is turning into the foodie capital of Mindanao (just look at the top restaurants in Mindanao in tripadvisor).

• Visited March 2013