“Outstanding”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Dipolog
Manama, Bahrain
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Absolutely perfect stay, an amazing welcoming smile from the Girls at the front desk at any time, very professional assistance at all times, Housekeeping as well very attentive to details,
The whole hotel is shining, spotless, warm and welcoming throughout.
Breakfast was great,served with big smiles by a very helpful and comforting team.
The Japanese Restaurant was excellent,
My personal recommendation, absolutely great
Thank you for a Very well done Job to all D`Hotel Dipolog Team, I will definately return on my next stay

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank R G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Indonesian first
Union City, California
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Coming back to my old roots in the Philippines, I ventured upon this great hotel right at the heart of the city,close to most of the places you want to go. It has great service, an amiable stuff and excellent cuisine, not to mention the great price. The place was very clean and the stuff were very patient and considerate, warm and friendly. I most especially commend Jula and Juliebe, Shamah and Brian at the front office and food section respectively. I will surely make a second visit in the near future.

Room Tip: Pick the queen economy. That's all there is to it.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Maria C
Reviewed July 14, 2013

The hotel is within the city. Just a walking distance to malls and supermarkets. Its even near the banks. They have small parking space,so,less than 10 cars can park. I dont know if they have basement park coz i didnt saw the entrance to it. The lobby was nice but small. The frontdesk staffs were smilling and greeted me when i arrived. They told me that they only have 1 accommodation and gave me a discount. They use key cards for the rooms. The elevator works well but does not use key cards to go to floors. The hotel had nice design like a small garden on my way to the room. The room was nice. The staffs were hospitable. The tv was slim flat. Nice design on the bathroom. I didnt saw closet but just metal for the hanger. Remote controlled A/C. The free breakfast was not buffet type. The restaurant looked clean and nice designed. In all the hotel is nice.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank ordinarywty
Zamboanga City, Philippines
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I'm a corporate guy that travels a lot. I actually spend almost half of the month outside my hometown. So, I think I'm the right person to provide reviews because half of my time, I actually stay in hotels.

So how can I describe D hotel? It's actually a five star experience within a very very affordable price range. So, what do I mean by a five star experience? SUPER EXCELLENT ROOMS, very hospitable hotel crew with a very excellent service by them. I haven't mention the food yet. Very delicious food- parang nasa Fine dining ka lang, but the best thing is that the food isn't expensive. They serve food that isn't serve around this part of the Phils. They have all kinds of dishes, from seafoods to steaks to Filipino food even, Japanese food. This hotel really lifted the standard of hotel in the city. It really has 5 star service, 5 star food, surely a 5 star experience for their customers. It's the Shangrila in Zbga Peninsula. Believe me.

If you're there for business, it's located in the heart of the city. You can just walk to wherever you want to go. If you're also the type that looks for a home away from, this is the place for you, you'll really feel at home. The crew is great. They will really provide your needs. You'll feel like a king or queen. If you'll also go for a vacation, you can really relax here, its again a 5 star experience. It has everything that you will need and want.

Trust me, try to stay here and you can attest to my review. Don't be fooled by the ambiance. It looks expensive but its really affordable. It's again a five star experience within a very affordable price range. Try it. Trust me.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Martin L
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The staff at this hotel are very courteous and attentive. They were very patient and understanding with me as my reservation kept changing. They also provide transportation to and from the airport.

The location is great. It is only a short drive from the airport. It is also close to the market and drug stores. The beach and Dipolog Sunset Boulevard Pedestrian Walkway are only a short walk away from the hotel; it is a very nice walk in the morning.

The decor of the hotel is very modern and minimalist with clean lines. The staff does an excellent job of keeping the hotel clean.

Breakfast at Tonino's was included with our accommodations. It is a typical Filipino breakfast and you can choose from a variety of Filipino foods.

I highly recommend this hotel if you will be staying in Dipolog.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Vicente B
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A few months old hotel located in the city center and just 5 minutes drive from the airport. We're a group of six seniors who were very delighted with the customer care D'Hotel had provided from the Dipolog airport pick up, during our hotel stay and up to airport drop off. For the price everything in this hotel is excellent: lobby, restaurants, rooms and the staff. Foods at the restaurants are reasonably priced and in our free breakfast we were able to sample taste the bottled sardines they were selling before buying a dozen of Dipolog's pride sardines. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank MannyG3012
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed June 18, 2013

i visited dipolog a few times many years in my business trips to mindanao. .there was not really much to see,nor to be after 8PM...it all quiet except the most irritable sound polluting tricycles roaring.around the city up abt 930 pm.and start again at 530 a.m.in the morning.

But now a new hotel has risen,.so i say to my myself i have to try this hotel..first of all i found the room cost to be very reasonable,the front office staff were all smiles and the housekeeping girl who was a bit tiny helped us with our luggage. as she manages through the elevator doors and hallways and still break into a nice smile was a welcome view and a wonderful way to be welcomed! my room wasnt that big but it was more than enough of what i needed. clean, ggood smell ,fresh towels and well lit room. .the bed was a little too firm for my preference so i would like to suggest they can put a bed topper of 2" to clients/guests who would be more inclined to slightly softer.top.
anyway, the firm bed still afforded me a good night sleep. the hallways is well lighted w led indirected torch light wall sconce. beautiful sight to behold. the inner pocket garden with black and white pebbles and a stone like fountain makes the place so serene and with the bamboos all around it was just like a cute zen garden w background music. they even have their fire escape are set up to be a wall zen garden w beautiful birdcages hanging on each side. what a pleasant sight!
my room is made up everyday. and i even saw a new exercize room with a cross trainer equipment for those who wants to get a little bit of exercise..after eating in their famous restaurants. i heard people from cebu praising their food and service before going to this trip..
it was a short stay, w free wifi all around the bldg, free pick up and drop off service from hotel to and fro
.i think i really couldnt really ask for more...To me it was like staying in shangrila dipolog and paying at business hotel rates. i will surely stay again at d hotel on my next future trips.! nice place great people! with delectable cuisines....why not!!!.

Room Tip: they have bigger size rooms. if you can afford it get a jr. suite room or better still get the exec...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank gourmetgustav
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dipolog
Ariana Hotel
#1 of 1 in Pinan
Top Plaza Hotel
Top Plaza Hotel
#5 of 7 in Dipolog

Been to D'Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!