“Great food for Philippines”

Tonino's Resto and Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Dipolog
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tonino's, a Mediterranean-inspired resto and wine bar serving fine delectable international cuisine with a fine selection of great music for a relaxing evening - simply the coolest place in town.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Huge and varied menu with ample choices.
I recommended the pasta or pizza myself and the servings are large and great value.
Filipino food is also some of nicest around.
Staff are quick and helpful
Overall THUMBS UP!

1  Thank Jack M

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I like everything.................felt like i am at home! A long list of food selection so as the wine......... Kept thinking of going back soonest.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

amazingly surprise that the level of food is comparable to the famous restos in cebu and manila. right in the heart of dipolog city. the service also are delivered by servers who looks like they'd been trained well.i later found out that their main chefs are from cebu and some have stayed in manila as well in their career. i remember not having much choices where to have a decent meal before. now one can actually dine w wines of your choice. the selection in the cellar is quite good and wide ranging. from the cheapest to the costliest ones. depending on one's wallet and palate there is a wine for you. no matter whats the budget.
as for me, the crispy pata w beer below zero beer is like winning the lottery .with filipno food still beer or coke is the best choice. if below zero its even the best one can possibly have.
The very courteous F &B MANAGER TOLD ME THAT THEY JUST RECENTLY STARTED D"CAFE.A COZY SMALL AREA W A LOT OF SELECTION OF DESSERTS AND COFFEE. COLD AND HOT AND TEAS. ALSO THEY HAVE A LOCAL BLEND WC I HAVE TRIED DURING BREAKFAST, I WOULD SAY WAS QUITE GOOD. MY ASSOCIATE GOT LAVAZZA FOR HIM AND I TOOK THE NESPRESSO later WC THEY ALSO HAVE... I TASTED THIS NESPRESSO ON MY TRIP TO HKG LAST YEAR AND IT WAS A GREAT COFFEE.

a pleasant surprise is their panini which is my favorite for lighter lunch or just snacks when you just eat fruit for breakfast.i was introduce to live crabs and curacha wc we ordered and tasted , i had the curacha and my friend the live steam crab and my spicy hot hongkong style cooking.
it was sooo good i could cry.. i cant believe they can do it in dipolog...also have tried their bulalo soup. very good soup and level in quite high.

tonino's although italian sounding resto name. was actually named after the owners father named antonino.its interior design in comparable to some of the posh places in manila. the decor and furniture is top class high end....dont just read my review go see it for yourself. after all too see is to believe right???

to me tonino's is a big addition to dipolog resto scene and place to bring guests to..One wouldnt hesitate to bring their guests from manila davao zamboanga dumaguete or even from abroad....a place like this should be supported so more people so others will be encouraged to put up more and more nicer places so the image of the city will even be more lifted up.!

i'd say cheers to tonino's...truly an oasis in zamboanga del norte and dipolog.....

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The perfect ambience for diners in all ages to come together & share good conversations with friends & family over a great meal. It's awesome!!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

The squid ink pasta was one of the best that I have tried - it is my standard for this particular dish.

I am based in Manila. Our family regularly tries restaurants during weekends. And I usually order the squid ink pasta whenever I see it offered in the menu.

Over the last 2 weeks, I had this dish in 2 different restaurants. So far, none has been as good and has the "authentic" squid taste as the one I had in Tonino's.