Met at Dumaguete airport and driven the half hour or so to the Atlantis resort. Had a nice room, no 4 ocean view. Enjoyed the diving at Apo Island most although the whaleshark trip was worth it.
The facilities and staff at Atlantis were excellent (as they are at Puerto Gallera). All the staff were very attentive, friendly and could not do enough to help you. Paul and his dive crew , very knowledgeable, good dive guides without being overbearing.
If I had to single out a staff member that went out of his way to help us, (even after hours) then it would be Neil.
Well done in your recruitment Atlantis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards Hotel Dumaguete City
- Atlantis Dive Resorts And Liveaboards
- Atlantis Hotel Dumaguete
- Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete Dauin, Dumaguete City, Philippines