I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The staff went out of their way to be helpful and kind . The guests were always addressed by name by all staff . The resort itself is lush and very beautifully landscaped. The rooms were very well appointed and very comfortable . The meals were exceptional . There was always a choice which also included a vegetarian option. What impressed me the most is how the staff went above and beyond to arrange special requests for their clients . Although I am not a diver , I still found that I had options open to me to keep busy . I would definitely return to this resort . I found the whole experience extremely relaxing and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards Hotel Dumaguete City
- Atlantis Dive Resorts And Liveaboards
- Atlantis Hotel Dumaguete
- Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete Dauin, Dumaguete City, Philippines