I can't say enough wonderful things about the Atlantis Dive Resort in Dumaguete and the staff. From the moment we were greeted at the airport the staff knew our names and pampered us. The resort landscaping is overwhelming with beautiful plants and flowers. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The restaurant has several entrée choices at each meal and tasted excellent. It seemed to me that servers goal is to see the smile on your face. I can't say enough about the dive staff who took us to great places. I got to see many critters that I dreamed about seeing. From awesome nudibranchs and blue ringed octopus to whale sharks. I've been home for a month now and planning my return. You can't go wrong with Atlantis for diving. The Wi-Fi coverage could be better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards Hotel Dumaguete City
- Atlantis Dive Resorts And Liveaboards
- Atlantis Hotel Dumaguete
- Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete Dauin, Dumaguete City, Philippines