I just got back from this resort, Atlantis Dive Resorts in the Philippines, and cant say enough. They are the best set up dive resort that I've ever visited. The rooms are nice, the restaurant is excellent, and the staff is warm, friendly, and bend-over-backward helpful. As a scuba diver and UW and topside photographer it's a paradise, the dive guides are very experienced and knowledgeable. This resort is so well set up for diving that they set the standard for dive resorts. They will find and point out subjects that you would never find yourself. The boats are fast, spacious, and well maintained, (with sun shades). Plus there are two outer island trips to great wall diving and even better visibility. The manager, Toby, was able to quickly accommodate every request that I made. In addition, the resort staff did a great job meeting us at the airport and expediting all of our transfers, check-in's, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a thirty minute drive from the local airport (only a sixty minute flight from Manila), on a long peaceful stretch of beach, lies the lush and luxurious Atlantis Dive Resort. Surrounded by an amazing tropical garden with some of the rarest plants to be found in the Philippines it is just a short trip to some of the most renowned dive sites in Asia - Apo Island, Siquijor and of course the local Dauin Marine Sanctuaries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards Hotel Dumaguete City
- Atlantis Dive Resorts And Liveaboards
- Atlantis Hotel Dumaguete
- Atlantis Dive Resorts Dumaguete Dauin, Dumaguete City, Philippines