We stayed here for three nights. We were planning to stay on APO island, but the two of us got sick a few days before going there, so we decided to go somewhere very relaxing. And we found a great place: Pura Vida beach resort. Very nice location, very clean, good breakfast. We stayed in one of the cottages, was really very nice to relax, sleep on the outside bed in the afternoon, enjoying the food in the restaurant. Would definetely go back!
The on site dive center operator, sea-explorer, is ok, however I do think that one should expect good rental gear from an operator who is advertising that they are the top of the world. The dive trips, were great, but the gear wasn't. Dirty masks, old BCDs, finns in not all sizes etc. The diving though is superb, especially around APO island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, spacious resort is located in Dauin, 15 kms south of Dumaguete City on Negros Island. Pura Vida Beach & Dive Resort is built from divers for divers and is under Swiss management. Real tropical atmosphere with lots of coconut palm trees and other plants. Directly on the nice sandy beach and with its large swimming pool, it's as well an ideal place for families.Perfekt for Divers.Sea-explorers-management 5 star. Familie rooms-sweets-delux-standart(aircon)and economy rooms and soon 14-luxus appartments have a look at vidahomes.Ph stay with us with a smile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Pura Vida Beach & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pura Vida Beach And Dive Resort
- Pura Vida Beach & Dive Hotel Dauin
- Pura Vida Beach & Dive Resort Dauin, Dumaguete City, Philippines