Drillshack Resort
$79
$205
$199
Travelocity
Dumaguete Springs Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
$55
$286
$59
$55
Agoda.com
Mike's Dauin Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
$56
$52
$84
Agoda.com
El Dorado Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
$54
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels during my time travelling around the world (104 countries now visited at least once), and I have a fair idea of what to expect from 1 star to 5 star resorts.

I stayed here with my girlfriend earlier this year whilst recovering from a procedure on my lower back as I needed somewhere to rest and relax. The fact that there is a swimming pool is great as it meant that I could take regular exercise, and in addition there is always the beach and sea too.

The owners, Ian and Suzy were both very friendly and helpful during my two month stay and so were all of the staff too. The bar area and restaurant offered a good place to hangout in the evenings where the bar is open until the last person leaves - how good is that! Furthermore, the food was excellent too, offering both local and expat dishes.

As it is located away from the main bustling city on Dumaguete and set well back from the main road, the Drillshack is a really peaceful and beautiful place to stay without breaking the bank. As a seasoned traveller, I would recommend this place to everyone as an authentic local place to stay that offers real value for money - you won't be disappointed. I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Recently my lovley fiancee and I had our engagement party at the Drillshack Resort, our hosts Ian and Susy and there staff put some effort into decorating the lounge area for us and a good time was had by all. Our room was tidy and comfortable and relaxing around the pool with a cold drink was the perfect way to unwind from Dumaguetes traffic. The Drillshack has a very relaxed laid back ambience , theres a great Sunday session around the bar for ex-pats and there partners with plenty of laughs and cold beer. Food at the Drillshack is good and inexpensive and they actually do have the cheapest cold beer around, the Drillshacks situated right on the water and its a very short tricycle or jeepney ride from all sorts of interesting markets and of course Dumaguete, we enjoyed it there and would recomend it, Steve and Edith (Perth Australia)

Room Tip: get a family bungalow
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank steven r
Reviewed September 23, 2010

We were looking for an inexpensive and quiet place to spend a few days away from the chaos of Dumaguete and the Drill Shack resort filled that need perfectly. It is not the most luxurious resort in the area, but it is probably the cheapest. The bungalow we were given was basic but clean with its own bathroom ( cold water shower, but never really cold) and a double bed - a bit rustic but comfortable enough for an extended stay. The beach is just outside the resort gate, and although its a bit rocky for swimming we enjoyed snorkeling from the shore. There is a very nice marine sanctuary, with lots of fish and coral just a few meters down the beach. The food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced and although the service could be laid back at times it was always friendly. While this resort is not suitable for anyone looking for a luxurious getaway, I would be happy to recommend it to anyone on a limited budget, looking for a quiet and peaceful place to stay, outside Dumaguete.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple