..after we fled dumaguete springs. You are a perfect host and your resort is very well look after.
Not to forget the invitation to the birthday of THE diving-instructor! Sry..forgot his name!:(
A BIG hug to him! Altogether...we had a very GOOD time! There are very comfortable "beach-chairs" on your terrace as well as on the beach/pool, for everything is taken care off!
There is one thing we missed: a minibar/little fridge in the room. The kitchen could improve a bit.
Nevertheless,highly recommended,specially for divers!TY to Mike, wife + team! We had a very good time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mike’s Dauin Dive Resort is a family run venue in Dauin, just 20 minutes south of Dumaguete on Negros Island. Our eight rooms are only meters from the beach, as is our lagoon pool complete with waterfall. Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality holiday and diving experience and our comfortable size means we can provide you with a relaxed and intimate resort atmosphere. Most guests board our custom built Banca boats to dive or snorkel the stunning paradise of Apo Island only a short ride away. This premier dive site is one of the oldest and best managed marine sanctuaries in the Philippines. Expect large shoals of fish, many sea turtles and spectacularly colourful coral gardens. Closer still are the dives at Dauin, rapidly gaining recognition as one of the best macro-photography sites in the Philippines with the chance of meeting Frogfish, Seahorses, Flamboyant Cuttlefish and the famous Blue-ringed Octopus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Mike's Dauin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mike`s Dauin Beach Hotel Dauin
- Mike's Dauin Beach Resort Dumaguete City, Philippines