Been here four times for dinner and lunch. Love coming to the place and having a drink on the beach with a great view of Apo Island (their Trentadue Port is amazing) with a nice meal (the food is great and reasonably priced-try the chicken schnitzel and burgers). The place is the perfect size, small enough where you get to know the friendly staff and are treated like family, but big enough to still have some nice amenities, like a pool to cool off in. I will be visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mike’s Dauin Dive Resort is a family run venue in Dauin, just 20 minutes south of Dumaguete on Negros Island. Our eight rooms are only meters from the beach, as is our lagoon pool complete with waterfall. Our aim is to provide you with the highest quality holiday and diving experience and our comfortable size means we can provide you with a relaxed and intimate resort atmosphere. Most guests board our custom built Banca boats to dive or snorkel the stunning paradise of Apo Island only a short ride away. This premier dive site is one of the oldest and best managed marine sanctuaries in the Philippines. Expect large shoals of fish, many sea turtles and spectacularly colourful coral gardens. Closer still are the dives at Dauin, rapidly gaining recognition as one of the best macro-photography sites in the Philippines with the chance of meeting Frogfish, Seahorses, Flamboyant Cuttlefish and the famous Blue-ringed Octopus. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mike's Dauin Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mike`s Dauin Beach Hotel Dauin
- Mike's Dauin Beach Resort Dumaguete City, Philippines