Atmosphere Resort
$224
$182
$102
$79
Dumaguete Springs Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
$55
$42
$350
$286
$59
$55
Agoda.com
Mike's Dauin Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
$56
$52
$205
$175
$84
Agoda.com
El Dorado Beach Resort(Dauin)(Great Value!)
$54
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsapo islandtree housesoup kitchenkids clubinfinity poolthe penthouseyoga classeswhale sharksoutdoor showerhealthy menuprivate dinnerspa managermarine biologistrelaxing holidaymuck divingdive centrenon divers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the time we left everything about Atmosphere Resort was amazing. The large villa's with out door showers, to the restuarant and food to the diving, bar, pool, spa, and ALL staff provide the best holiday experience you could ever hope for. All of our group hope to be back soon with more friends. Thank you Atmosphere Resort and Spa!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

After living in Asia for 2.5+ years very few places take my breath away and literally make me GUSH. Atmosphere was amazing. It's differentiator are the staff and the owners. Seriously brilliant people. They were friendly without being overbearing, they were genuinely interested in who you were and what you needed to make your stay as perfect as possible. Amenities are great! The infinity pool is perfect. With a nice poolside bar that was attentive to all your needs. The spa was good as well. Great atmosphere and a very ceremonious hilot massage. Get the Indian head massage too. It was brilliant.

Now let's chat about what we are all interested in. The food and drink menu. Not one miss. Great food. Fresh, gourmet, tantalizing, tasty! And more importantly, the cocktails were top class (although packed a punch - free pouring is alive and well in Atmosphere). Possibly the best Bloody Mary I have ever had. Ever. Great mango daiquiris. I could go on and on. But in lieu of trying to sound a little professional let's move it along!

I'm not a diver - but Hubby recommends the diving. Safe, organized, professional, tours off Apu Island are a must if you are a diver! Shore dives great as well. What was really impressive was the organization of the dives, with solid briefings before each dive and really amazing dive masters (this is you Adam!).

All in all, we will definitely be heading back to Atmosphere. Thanks for an amazing mini vacation guys!!!!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Every year for the past eight years our small group has been going on short vacations to celebrate the birthdays of our children. Among the resorts we have stayed in, Atmosphere is the most quiet, relaxed, and intimate. The place is not over built. The suites are perfect, with a hammock on every veranda and an outdoor shower that makes you feel part of nature. I like the way the resort has eliminated the use of plastics and disposable items such as plastic wrapped soap bars and bottled water. Instead of supplying pet bottles, there is a large water dispenser that is replenished daily. The soaps are in liquid form and are kept in beautiful clay pump dispensers. I especially love the shower and bath gels that are infused with natural aromatics. The garden surrounding the suites is beautiful, and the pool is the perfect size. There is a spa and a day care center. There is a beautiful hut that seems perched on a group of trees where yoga classes are held. The bar by the pool offers happy hour on some drinks, though wine is not on the list. The food is excellent, and with just enough variety for us to sample something new each mealtime. Snorkelling is a great activity though we were only able to do it on our last day. If and when I return I will definitely consider taking a refresher course on diving so I can see more of the wonderful sea life just beyond the resort.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This resort is the most fantastic place to have a dive holiday. Extremely well organised, helpful and friendly dive crew - this resort was the place of my dreams. Apo Island is a wonderful dive site. Great food and drinks, comfortable bed and well appointed rooms. Pool was wonderful, with lots of deck chairs. Massages and yoga available with again wonderful, friendly, attentive staff.
Can't speak highly enough if this resort and will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I normally don't write reviews, but Atmosphere was everything and more that my husband and I were looking for. The location was truly stunning. When we arrived, it was like we stepped into our own little paradise. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the best part was the shower outside in our own, private backyard. The food and drinks were delicious AND presented beautifully. The spa was incredible! Reasonably priced, but did not lack in quality. The ladies were very professional and did everything to make us feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible.
Now, I have to give a big shout out to the diving staff. My husband and I decided to give diving a try, and we LOVED it! We left our vacation with a full open water certification, and we were able to dive in beautiful water full of colorful coral and sea life. The best part was seeing young sea turtles and sea snakes. Our dive instructor was so helpful and made the coursework enjoyable as opposed to work.
The owners and staff were amazing as well. Everyone is so friendly and made us feel at home. My birthday was on the last full day of our trip, and the staff helped my husband make my day memorable. They set up a beautiful, private dinner in the tree house, complete with wine and flowers.
My husband and I can't wait to come back to visit!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple