All reviews the river great hotel two sinks paradise cave baguette big room budget hotel would definitely stay here again quiet street day tour cave tour train tickets great shower spacious rooms lovely staff night stay nam long
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019

Top location. Very comfortable rooms. Nice views. Good wifi. Short walk to the river and restaurants/coffee shops, and extremely friendly English speaking staff. Tours to the caves from the hotel. Highly recommended for short or long stay.

Room tip: Obviously higher rooms have better view.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Diver1900
Reviewed April 25, 2019 via mobile

I stayed 3 very pleasant nights. Wonderful English speaking staff. Staff person My was especially sweet. My room very clean. Linen crisp. AC worked well. Good breakfast menu. Staff extremely helpful booking tours and onward transportation. The male receptionist this morning booked my train within 5 minutes of request. I was thankful for elevator to my 8th floor room. Great location directly off the busy riverfront street, at end of short quiet street. I was very pleased that they had water refill station in lobby so I could refill my plastic bottles. Unfortunately they still provided 2 new plastic bottles daily.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 531suzanner
Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Everything spot on, the welcome, the room, the location! Me worked very long hours covering a member of staffs absence but always had a massive smile on her face, she is lovely. Our room was huge and bright with great views. The bed was really comfortable with nice linen. It’s a great location but on a side street so really peaceful. We hired a motorbike to go to the beaches and dunes. Really enjoyed our short stay in Dong Hoi, particularly because of this hotel and Me. Excellent value for money too!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emma M
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Excellent value hotel in this lovely town. Spotless and comfortable big room with view to the river. Good breakfast and the menu for lunch/dinner was a winner also. Lovely staff and when we decided to get a car to Phong Nha instead of the local bus we had our driver turn up in 5 minutes.
For early morning coffee walk towards the river, turn right and right again at the next street for Cafe 54 on the street. Vnd 15,000 for delicious Cafe Sua Da and iced tea. There is an Agribank ATM about 600 metres along the road that runs next to the canal. If you fancy a drink in a friendly atmosphere the Buffalo Hotel is a short walk along the riverfront.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 1960anne
Reviewed April 2, 2019

I never felt so good in any other place before. I dont know how to explain the excelence of all the staff, starting with TAI DOANVAN and MY. They both are awesome people,super friendly and helpful all the time, felt like our vietnamise family :) they even bought a birthday cake for my boyfriend to celebrate that day with us. We realized that many of the hotel's clients we bumped into were at the hotel in previous ocassions, so it seems that many people repeats the experience. Hopefully, we will repeat as well!

The hotel is very comfortable and super clean and offers great services such us amazing breakfast and motorbikes/bicycles, tours, train tickets, etc.

Room tip: Some rooms have views to the river
Date of stay: March 2019