Two couples all o a p stayed there with motorcycles, as a base to tour the areas close by.
we requested a pair of quite rooms on the ground floor, and got them. all the staff were local
and very help full. We found the bar was doing a great trade, we like real ale they had one of
my favorit ales the Hob Gobin at 5% job done . the hotel not easy to find the first time as it is in a housing estate., but you can soon get to to the main roads, M1 is close by plus A roads.
The food was usual P/Inn fare good choice for a £10 meal, good staff once again .
Plenty of car parking. In all I would say this is a good stay as long as you do not require to walk out into shops as we wanted good beer and food it gets 5 stars from us ,we would stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton, UK