Stayed here as it was convenient for the M1 and we were attending a funeral the following day 20mins drive from here.As we were strangers to this area it was in the right location for us.Staff were very nice both in Reception ( on arrival) and in the adjacent bar.Food was excellent in the bar and the following morning the breakfast was very good.Again the staff were very attentive and pleasant.The room we were in was very clean and adequate but no telephone which we needed when a man tried to get into our room!!..After that I was just going to sleep when another man arrived and was talking very loudly and banged his door.Needless to say,I didn't get much sleep due to the first incident and although the door was locked I also put a chair against it.When I reported this and the loud , noisy man the receptionist the following morning could only say "sorry about that"..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton, UK