As in previous reviews the hotel is spotless, staff are very friendly and helpful, rooms were well presented. Food at pub next door was fine for us, we had a couple of really good meals.
Pro's: really lovely friendly and helpful staff, very clean and tidy, smart room, big towels (which I love!), nice touches in the rooms, general good feel in the hotel. Really good base to visit various places around the area. Good food and nice pub attached. Would be good for families with kids!
Con's: only a few minor things that probably wouldn't bother everyone. Bed was really hard and so didn't sleep well during stay. Water pressure in shower and bath was rubbish. Check out is 12 noon so I don't agree with the cleaners knocking your door at 10.15 to see if you're ready or want your room cleaning, especially if you have do not disturb on the door!
Overall would definately use the
hotel again and just hope for a bit better bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short drive from historic Matlock and the Peak District, next door to East Midlands Designer Outlet ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel South Normanton
- Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel Derbyshire/South Normanton, UK