Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel
Derbyshire Hotel(South Normanton)
$59
$53
The Boundary Hotel(South Normanton)(Great Value!)
$56
$88
$85
Travelocity
$72
Travelodge Mansfield Hotel(Sutton in Ashfield)
$48
Travelodge
Eastwood Hall(Eastwood)
$67
Travelocity
Clifton Hotel(Mansfield)
$72
All reviewsbrewers fayredesigner outletrestaurant next doornight's sleepmeal dealthe puball you can eatadjoining restaurantovernight stopgood nights sleepfamily roomexcellent value for moneynight stayno liftconvenient locationbusiness tripcomfortable bed
Reviewed November 19, 2012

i stayed here for a overnight stay as i would normally booked into premier inns. i was not notified of the very busy road outside my room. traffic (lorries) all night long interupted sleep, not happy. told reception lady who replied, next time book a room at the back of the hotel!
incredible.

will not stay again and will consider other hotels before premier.

Room Tip: ask is room faces the main road. if so then ask for one at the back
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank wozzer1969
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests have a comfortable nights sleep, and I am sorry that on this occasion we failed to provide this due to the noise disturbances you encountered throughout your stay.

Please be assured that all your feedback is very important to us as we endeavour to meet all our customer’s needs. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Naina

Social Media Team,
Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was our second visit to Premier Inn at Mansfield and as before it was perfectly adequate and in many respects good. It was clean and tidy and on the whole well maintained. Staff were friendly and polite with a care for our well being. The beds are very comfy and the room spacious if a little lacking in flair. They are a good example of how a "budget hotel" should be. The reading lamps at the bed were far too weak to enjoy a comfortable read, and we always like to leave a small light on at night but it was not possible in this case; the room lights were too big to use and the bathroom (which we usually have to use ) could only be left on accompanied by a very noisy fan. Trips to the bathroom were a bit of a stumble in the dark this time !! Why don't hotel bedrooms come with small nightlights. I am sure parents with small children would welcome them as well as old fogies like us. On the whole good value for money and a descent restaurant (Brewer's Fayre) attached.

Room Tip: Some rooms were a long walk from reception and there is no lift to the top floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Donna H, Manager at Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2012

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at The Mansfield Premier Inn. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us again and that we continue to provide the excellent standards that are expected of Premier Inn. I have read your comments regarding the lighting and the bathroom extractor fans. These comments have been passed onto our Head Office who monitor feedback given by all of our Guests, our Head Office act upon feedback given by our Guests to ensure we are delivering the highest of standards at all times to all of our Guests. I have passed your comments regarding your visit to our adjoining Brewers Fayre on to the Restaurant General Manager and am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable meal. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Premier Inn in the future should you visit the area again.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The hotel is clean, pleasant and the staff do their best to make you feel welcome but it is still just a little bit soulless. My room was perfectly clean and well presented but.................it was a cold night and as hard as I tried, I couldn't get the room warm. Strange, step outside into the corridor and roast but in the room the thermostat said 23c but it felt like -23c! Had to go to reception for a spare blanket. Oh and I think it a bit off to be charged £3 to use the wi-fi - especially as in my case, I logged on and paid online by PayPal only for it to crash immediately afterwards and then remain erratic and no better than poor quality signal for the rest of my stay. Did complain at reception but as I paid online they wouldn't refund. If other chains and independents can get the wi-fi right and provide it free, why can't Whitbread do it in the Premier chain?

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at The Mansfield Premier Inn. I have read your comments and am happy to hear that you found the hotel and staff meet your expected standards. At our Premier Inn the heating controls in each room are pre-set and adjustable to allow guests to control the temperatures of the rooms to suit the individual preferences, however we do have additional bedding & heaters should they be required by our Guests during the colder spells of weather. Your comments regarding the issues you had with the Wifi provided by Premier Inn have been passed onto to our Head Office who monitor feedback given by our Guests and act upon these comments to ensure we are delivering the best service to all of our Guests. Once again thank you for your comments, we look forward to welcoming you back to our Premier Inn if you visit the area again in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We booked up for one night on a visit to Mansfield Woodhouse.

The reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was OK, and was very quiet. It had coffee making facilities, and they lent us an iron. The beds were wonderful.

We had dinner and breakfast in the attached pub. The food was good, and breakfast was included in the hotel bill. The staff again were friendly and helpful.

The only drawback was that the hotel is the location; it is a long way from Mansfield. We traveled up by train, then to and from the hotel by taxi; this proved very expensive.

Room Tip: If visiting Mansfield and travelling by taxi, I would suggest you find a hotel nearer to town.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments following your recent stay with us at The Mansfield Premier Inn. I have read your comments and am very happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us. Myself and team pride ourselves on providing excellent Customer Standards to all our guests and delivering the highest level of standards expected at Premier Inn. I have passed your comments on to the Restaurant General Manager regarding your comments on the excellent service received in our adjoining Brewers Fayre. We would very much like to welcome you back to our Premier Inn if you visit the area again in the future.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed many times with Premier, and once again found them as reliable as ever.
Each one is very similar to every other one.
There was a very pleasant welcome, with one departing staff member holding the door open for me as I crossed the car park.
Room 69 was quiet, temperature control excellent with an efficient shower, and bath also if required.
I can't comment on the restaurant as I wasn't able to use it because of other arrangements.

Premier now offers 30 mins free Wi-fi, which is per day, so if you move to another Premier establisment you have to wait until the next day for your free allowance, but nevertheless a useful bonus.
If I was looking for a negative, there were barely enough beverage items in the room, but I'm sure I could have gone to reception for extra.
The location is good and easy to spot as you approach.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Donna H, Manager at Premier Inn Mansfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at The Mansfield Premier Inn. I have read your comments and am very pleased to hear that you had an excellent stay with us. Myself and team pride ourselves on providing excellent Customer service to all of our guests and maintaining our very high standards. Your comments regarding the WiFi provided by Premier Inn have been passed on to our Head Office who monitor feedback from Guests relating to issues during their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Premier Inn if you visit the area again in the future.