Stuck on M1 motorway junction,Spa and swimming pool to small for amount of rooms, foru light bulbs in room inoperative, only had basic 5 channels on TV although more were advertised free, double glazing units seals no use could not see out, drinks fridge nearly clean, housekeeping staff unable to understand basic English(asked for coffee offered a towel), reception staff , a basic smile would help, never mind the rolling eyes to the sky and I only said "hello", 4 star hotel, please tell were is the lounge, no not the bar area were bussiness meetings are being held somewhwere to sit and relax and not in your room, enough said i'll leave it up to you, is it worth even trying as the hotel does not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly and very comfortable, you'll feel relaxed from the moment you arrive. Near the heart of the Peak district where you will find delightful walks and spectacular views. Chatsworth House, fun-packed thrills of Alton Towers, and extensive shopping at East Midlands Outlet are all nearby. Enjoy our modern gym, indoor pool, spa bath and optional health & beauty treatments. Beautiful suites available for meetings and events, from conferences to weddings. If you are planning a trip abroad, the hotel is just 30 minutes from East Midlands Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your The Derbyshire Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Derbyshire Hotel South Normanton
- Derbyshire South Normanton
- The Derbyshire Derby South Normanton, UK