Derbyshire Hotel
Mour Hotel(Annesley)
$88
$85
$72
Travelodge Mansfield Hotel(Sutton in Ashfield)
$48
$72
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,747 results
All reviewstravelzoo dealdesigner outletleisure facilitiessteam rooma travel zoo dealevening mealtrouser pressbreakfast was buffet stylepeak districtweekend breakrestaurant staffbed and breakfastchatsworth housebit datedexcellent value for moneyself servicetea and coffee
Reviewed December 14, 2012

we have used the derbyshire for 4 years now,the staff work hard and really do need maor staff to keep it running smoothly,brilliant hotel,but over the passed year it has gone down with menu very expensive and samey,the hotel is getting very tied needs money spending on it.beds need a upgrade,we have found the pool etc ok,but on very busy days just does not have the capicity for the amount of people.neverless hotel comfortable and clean.HOTEL OWNERS NEED TO SPEND MONEY ON HOTEL AND MORE STAFF.

Room Tip: over looking car park,big ,quiter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Thank Forth-Broadstai... S
Reviewed December 14, 2012

booked via travelzoo 2 nights B&B plus evening meal with bottle of wine on first night £150. Very good value breakfast all you can eat but had to wait on both occasions for fried eggs. otherwise great. Dinner on first evening was very minimal so on second day we nipped to local beef eater and filled up at lunch time only to be met with monster dinner on second night!! Beer was expensive tho boddingtons at £4.20 pint and on the last evening we took 1 pint and a double brandy to room and that cost £10.+... so this is where they made their money. have lovely pool and sauna though so we really did relax. Plus on the first night there was a small fire in the hotel and this was handled very well with little disruption ....apart from having to get out of bed and assemble elsewhere! reception warm welcoming and professional all in all a good hotel and would defo go again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I stayed at his hotel for one night due to a business trip to Mansfield, unfortunately the experience wasnt the best.
A nice looking hotel, the bedroom was clean and comfortable but only basic channels on TV.
The price of the drinks was totally over the top, it was cheaper for three of us to get a cab to the nearest Wetherspoons bar, even with the price of the cab we actually saved money rather than drink at the hotel.
On our return to hotel rather than eat in the restaurant we ordered pizzas in the bar and they were the worst pizzas I have ever tasted or seen, they came in cardboard boxes (trying to be retro I Suppose!) and were like a splodge stuck to the bottom of the box, totally uncooked.
I did complain to the waiter who was really put out by my actions and stated quite bruskly "that he would get someone to come and see us", which never happened!
In my view the hotel is trying to be a four star London venue, but failing badly

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank welshmanEastAnglia
Reviewed December 11, 2012

£30 it cost for a Christmas party night.What an absolute waste of money.First of all the food was terrible.A choice of 3 starters,3 mains and 3 puddings.Well i could of fell of my chair when they bought the main out.Think they had been to Asda down the road and bought 200 microwave meals.Absolutely disgusting!!!secondly the price of the drinks,I know it's a hotel and they are normally a little more expensive ,£4 a pint not too bad ,but £6.60 for 2 glasss of coke???A total rip off.and thirdly the disco,well don't really know what to say apart from sack the D.j!!The only plus side was the friendly staff. NEVER AGAIN!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank NottinghamSandra
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I recently went to this hotel. I went with my niece to celebrate her 18th. We went because it was advertised as a SPA hotel. We arrived Saturday afternoon to be informed we could not book any treatments as the therapists go home at 5pm and the SPA is not open Sundays. We then decided to use the pool area. The reception we got from the staff was very bad. They appeared cross we interrupted their conversation. When we arrived in the pool the Jacuzzi was not working. We were not informed abut this. So really i could have gone to my local swimming pool for less money.
When i went to bed that evening i realised i had left my sleep apnoea machine in the bar so called to see if it had been handed in. I was informed they had checked the bar and it was not there. I asked again in the morning and was told they had checked again. It was not until i had met with someone and passed over the machine not being worth any value it was then found behind the bar that had been checked on two previous occasions.
I did fill in a survey and they asked to call me back but they never did. This is the only consistent thing with this hotel incompetance

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family