We stayed for 2 nights on a deal and were nicely impressed. Not a super duper hotel but a nice small spa hotel with friendly staff and a good feel to it. Modern so not quite what we prefer as like older character places really but was a very welcome break non-the-less. Food was good and position was excellent. Pool small but nice and jaquizi very bubbly and hot but again nice if you like that sort of thing. Tried the steam room and lasted 2 minutes but liked the sauna as was nice dry ehat and very relaxing. Managed to get no people at the end of the day so was like private pool for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly and very comfortable, you'll feel relaxed from the moment you arrive. Near the heart of the Peak district where you will find delightful walks and spectacular views. Chatsworth House, fun-packed thrills of Alton Towers, and extensive shopping at East Midlands Outlet are all nearby. Enjoy our modern gym, indoor pool, spa bath and optional health & beauty treatments. Beautiful suites available for meetings and events, from conferences to weddings. If you are planning a trip abroad, the hotel is just 30 minutes from East Midlands Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Derbyshire Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Derbyshire Hotel South Normanton
- Derbyshire South Normanton
- The Derbyshire Derby South Normanton, UK