I was on a personal trip and stayed for 3 nights with my family. The overall experience was good. Nice variety of items at breakfast and dinner. The rooms are big but no valley view from there. This hotel is away from M G Road. Room servive was prompt. There is a casino also where you may spend time in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst such lush green hilly terrains, a breathtaking topography and misty mountains, emerges The Royal Plaza [A Sarovar Hotel] at Gangtok, the Capital of Sikkim. This luxury hotel is ideally located and one of its kind in all of Sikkim and the North East. The Royal Plaza aptly complements the exotic locale. It provides a magnificent view of a valley with a tributary of the Teesta River and an extension of the Khanchendzonga Range from the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Plaza Hotel Gangtok
- The Royal Plaza Gangtok, Sikkim