“Amazing drive”

Guwahati, Assam, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing drive”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Visited on 9 th April,2013. Rhodenderons hadn't bloomed but worth every minute spent while on the way to Yumthang/Zero Point. Stopped to click pictures of yaks grazing. Really nice place. I wish i had walked and not driven through this place.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Nikhil S

kolkata
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Nice place to visit. One can not find the flowers before April end. As we visited in the march end we found the natural beauty but without the flowers.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Rohansur
New Delhi, India
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“out of luck”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

we were not lucky enought to see the bloom but we could imagine how beautiful it would look with the valley fully covered with red white and pink rhododendron. we could only see the bushes with buds
perfect time is may june .

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Amritabhanu
Indore, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Paradise”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went mid-May. It was breathtakingly beautiful. Soft mist, and the countryside was lit up in myriad hues of the rhododendron flowers in full bloom. Very rich in bird life. I would be scared to tell too many people about it, for fear of ruining this paradise.

Visited May 2012
5 Thank bchitale
chennai
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Wrong time of the year”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am told I should have gone in May. All I saw was bushes and trees and snow. I am told it rivals even amsterdam and belgium in the colourful carpet when they are in full bloom

Visited November 2012