The hotel is situated right in the heart of the city. The best part being MG road is just 10 mins walk. The hotel is well connected to other part of the city. We got the rooms at the top floor. The room sizes were huge. The food in the hotel was also nice. Since being in the middle of the city hence you will find lot of eatery around.
Taxis can be booked from the hotel but will be expensive. You can book taxis from outside the hotel as well.
1. Nice rooms
2. The was no noise inside the rooms
2. 24 hrs hot water
3. Hotel food is good
4. Room service is spot on
5. Commuting from hotel to other parts of the city is easy
6. Friendly manager and staff
1. View from the hotel room is no good at all. You will only see street or houses
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and welcoming, The Junction, Gangtok creates an experience tailored to fit the lifestyle of leisure and business travelers, a place where guests can enjoy exceptional hospitality in an convivial and comfortable setting. We provide a superior level of service to satisfy the needs of our guests. We strive to be your "only one" hotel for all your accommodation needs, whatever they may be. Whether visiting for business or pleasure The Junction, Gangtok, is a unique alternative to your formula hotels and is all you are looking for in a comfortable boutique hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Junction Hotel Gangtok, Sikkim