All reviews attic lounge business trip gm mr wonderful stay buffet breakfast is manipal hospital stay at this hotel again mind blowing class service amazing hotel royal suite month of january lovely hospitality housekeeping service rooftop restaurant beautiful room food is excellent
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Be it reception, food, rooms or service five star would be less for this hotel. Best place to stay if you ate coming with friends, family or as a couple.And you must visit ATTIC RESTAURANT at the roof top which will give you the best view of the town.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Roam50292906416, General Manager at Cygnett Inn La Maison, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2020

Dear Mr. Solmon,

Greetings from Cygnett Inn La Maison, Gangtok!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Gangtok.

At Cygnett Inn La Maison, Gangtok, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Cygnett Inn La Maison and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Rooms are very good and staffs are very much welcoming. Location is good too , right on the highway that leads to MG Road. One can get shared cab for Rs.35/ head from this hotel to MG Marg. Highly recommend this hotel for anyone.

Room tip: best view from Suite rooms (4th floor)

Dear Mr. Ramakrishna,

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I stay in cygnet in lamason hotel in the month of january2020.it was my holiday trip with my family.the hotel location was good with necessary available at the nearest.the appearance of the hotel was good because it is clean and neat.the staff at the reception was very good because of 24/7 availability.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Roam50292906416, General Manager at Cygnett Inn La Maison, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Ms. Subba,

Reviewed January 16, 2020

New property with good view location attractive colour of hotel rooms. Breakfast buffet was very tasty we all enjoyed it. All types of facilities you'll find in this hotel like parking area,lounge bar,SPA, Banquet Hall, lift is also available there we enjoyed our vacation alot. Thanks to all Hotel Teams.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Sakya,

Reviewed January 15, 2020

i stayed more than 10 times above in this hotel for my business trip because i love their gratitude towards guest their hospitality and all time they want to provide best service for me . Although food quality was so good rooftop resturent was mindblowing... view from hotel is so good. for me i fully recommended this hotel to all for pleasure stay in gangtok.

Date of stay: December 2019