All reviews rooftop bar mg road special appreciation the general manager mr buffet breakfast is welcome drink walkable distance front office excellent stay courteous staff food quality the hotel staff recommend this hotel happening place family room night stay amazing hospitality
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Gangtok with my friends in the month of June. It was an awesome experience from check-in to checkout, we were welcomed with traditional khadha and welcome drink. The Manager of the property Mr. Pawan was very helpful in guiding and explaining the place. He also helped me thoroughly during my stay there making my trip a memorable one. I would also like to thank Arpana and all the staffs of Summit Denzong for being so courteous and helpful. The room was great and the food was very tasty with variety. I will recommend the place to my friends as well.

We will surely visit again!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Deepshikha-DS, Manager at Summit Denzong Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Namaste!

We Thank you for your stay at Summit Hotels and Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

We truly believe that you must have had an amazing stay at Summit Denzong Hotel and Spa. As this property is one of the most valued one, it was overwhelming to know that you were satisfied with its location and its maintenance of the rooms. We are very delighted to have received your generous compliments regarding our team and I believe that we held up to your expectations. The serene location from the property is one of the most attractive factor and we are glad to know that you enjoyed the majestic view during your stay. We Thank you for your generous compliments and I am sure it will motivate us to be better and help us grow in all fields of hospitality.

Well, it was highly a pleasure to be at your service and we will always be looking forward to your next visit.

Summit Denzong Hotel and Spa

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

We had a trip to Gangtok. We had stayed at Summit Denzong Hotel in Gangtok. We had book sweet room for us. The view form the room was ossom and we had enjoyed alot. The hotel was very beautiful.The staff working there were very polite and respectful, the way they talk and give their service. We thank all the staff for their kindness, and especially ninaljana and alka were very nice to us. Thank you Summit Denzong for such a kind service.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Namaste!

Thank You for staying at Summit Hotels and Resorts and you valuable feedback.

We are very glad to hear that you appreciated the service and hospitality. We are very much delighted that you had a beautiful stay and enjoyed the food, comfort, location and the spacious size of the rooms. Your kind and heartwarming words about our staff will very much help us work harder and smarter so that we would be able to provide amazing services to guests like you. Nilanjana is very delighted to hear those graceful comments along with the other staff whom you mentioned to be helpful, everyone of them is very glad that you did.

Last but not the least it was a pleasure to be at you service and we will always be looking forward to serve you anytime you visit.

Yours in Hospitality
Summit Hotels and Resorts
Reservations:+918388877888

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends visited in march 2018 we stayed there for 4 days, hotel was good and the hospitality of hotel was very gud specially Alka and arpana...
I would definetely recommend this hotel to everyone who is visiting gangtok.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Namaste!

Thank you for staying at Summit Hotels & Resorts and for your valuable feedback.

Happy to know that Summit Hotels & Resorts was associated in making your stay a memorable one. My team & I are delighted to know that you enjoyed the services & facilities provided to you by us. Our endeavor is to create delightful memories for our guests whenever they choose to avail us. I am glad to note down that you liked our delicious food served in the restaurant & our courteous staffs who is ever ready to help our guest.

Your kind words about our associates in particular Alka and Arpana delights me & gives me immense pleasure to share it with my staffs and they are overjoyed to hear from you. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Summit Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located in a walkable distance from MG marg. Property looks beautiful, spacious from outside and interiors are very well done too. Don't forget to enjoy tea at rooftop and enjoy the view of beautiful Gangtok.

Lastly, our stay wouldn't have been completele without awesome staff of the hotel. Special shoutout to Alka and Arpana for making us feel comfortable. Looking forward for our next stay here. Peace.

Thanks,
Prasan G

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Namaste!

We ensure that every guests feels welcomed and receive that is friendly, attentive & timely. Luxury is a unique and personal experience is core to the Summit philosophy & I am glad that we were able to create a memorable experience for you. Our staff is our biggest assets. I am so happy to hear that you found our staff warm & friendly. We are truly fortunate to have such an amazing team and your kind words of appreciation in regards to Alka and Arpana has been conveyed to them and they were very delighted to hear fro you as well.

It is our utmost focus in the Summit Group to provide our guests with personalized services & facilities which meets high standards of hospitality. Your kind words are highly appreciated and is shared with the entire team and they are happy to hear from you. We value your patronage & look forward to welcoming you back to the Summit Hotels soon.

Summit Denzong Hotel & Spa

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife visited in july 2018 we stayed there for 5 days, hotel was good and the hospitality of hotel was very gud specially Alka, nilanjana, pratibha,ranjana,bikas and kalyan. The hotel is very near to mg marg i would definetely recommend this hotel to everyone who is visiting gangtok.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Namaste!

Thank You for staying at Summit Hotels and Resorts and you valuable feedback.

We are very glad to hear that you appreciated the service and hospitality. We are very much delighted that you had a beautiful stay and enjoyed the food, comfort, location and the spacious size of the rooms. Your kind and heartwarming words about our staff will very much help us work harder and smarter so that we would be able to provide amazing services to guests like you. Nilanjana Alka, Prathiba, Ranjana, Bikas and Kalyan were all very delighted to hear from you, everyone of them is very glad that you did.

Last but not the least we are very much delighted for your recommendation and we will always be looking forward to serve you anytime you visit.

Yours in Hospitality