“Average food”

Ranked #16 of 117 Restaurants in Gangtok
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 25, 2012

This restaurant is one of the few vegetarian food restaurants on MG Rd in Gangtok. I had the mini thali. It took some time to be served - I though the point of having a thali is that it would be served immediately. The food was strictly average. The rotis were hard by the time I got to eat them. The quantity of the dal and vegetable was less than what I would have liked. In the end I had to leave one roti uneaten - not sure whether it was because it was hard or I had no dal-sabji left.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

we have ordered south i9ndian food here ..plain dosa and masala Dosa.they were sweet and not at all tasty..even we ordered a hot and sour soup ,which is not upto the mark...i dont know about North Indian food ,but preferably avoid this hotel if you wanna eat south indian food...even the wash rooms werent clean

1  Thank Krishnatej
Reviewed September 13, 2012

It's on MG Road. They have mostly indian cuisine. Nice restaurant with good food. Price is reasonable.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

We had our dinner at this restaurant once and we liked the food. Although their service wasn't all that great but since we wanted pure vegetarian food, we were satisfied with the food. It is very crowded as most people looking for vegetarian food walk in this popular joint.

1  Thank Saurabhjain4271
Reviewed June 27, 2012

There are not many restaurant who serve north indian veg food in Gangtok except Parivar, Rasoi and couple of others I don't remember their names. My family is strictly vegetarian and do not like to experiment so we went to parivar because we thought the other one Rasoi which is a govt. owned would not be good. How wrong we were. We sat downstairs, there was not enought space between tables to sit comfortably. The tables were not cleaned and we had to request for three four times to get them cleaned. The food was just okey. serice was poor. I would prefer Rasoi on the first floor near the tourist department's office. The food was good and the service was excellent.

1  Thank sanjay_bohra