Review Highlights
Good store with variety of colors and prints

Known for quality cotton prints, this store in pondicherry is a delight for the customers, however... read more

Reviewed August 26, 2018
SanjhiVerma
Noida, India
via mobile
Quality products at decent price

Clothes sold by Anokhi are surely much more expensive than what you can buy in some other shops... read more

Reviewed December 19, 2017
A1205CRolivierr
Montreal, Canada
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Pondicherry
from $27.00
More Info
from $14.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

Found this beautiful boutique ahead of our hotel Le Dupleix . Very nice stuff! Bought lots of kurtis and tops. Staff was very pleasant and helpful.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed January 2, 2016 via mobile

Expensive stuffs which you can get for much less prices elsewhere. Mostly meant for non Indians.
Items are well arranged though.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2015 via mobile

Lovely quilts, ladies and men's clothes. The fabrics are very pretty and nicely made. The shop is reasonably priced. We had a lot of fun with the shop keeper and staff . As a result We got very carried away and bought half of the shop.... It felt like it any way - we need a new suitcase now. The great thing is the credit card did not take a huge battering as the items were reasonably priced. Thank you I will recommend you to one and all.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed December 27, 2015

Went here with my wife and everything seemed over price although they had some interesting stuff for girls to buy here. We had been to Auroville a day before and had shopped there hence had a good comparison to make helping us to decide not to shop from here.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed September 21, 2015

This boutique is located in a quiet street of white town, Pondicherry. If you are looking for some good comfortable clothing to beat the heat and humidity of Pondicherry, then Anokhi is the shop to visit. The cloth material are of good quality and designs are really nice. But, I felt that the prices are on the higher side.

Also, I'd like to mention one person in their staff(don't know her name). Though in general the staff was courteous and helpful, this lady was a bit rude and was snatching tried clothes away from my hand even before I can decide whether I want it or not. Maybe it was a one-off incident but such an incident leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I hope that they keep such incidents in check.

Date of experience: September 2015