“Excellent Hotel to Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd
Ranked #2 of 73 Hotels in Pondicherry
Kolkata
“Excellent Hotel to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is one of the Excellent hotel to stay in Pondichery. Rooms are very good in design, as per the budget, good food & the best part of this is the Staffs are always take proper care of thier guests. We also have asked for some foods apart from the menu & they prepared the same without any excuses.Service is also very good & fast. All the staffs are very much friendly & helping in nature. Hotel management is maintaining Cleanliness of all the areas & also the place where is situated approx. 500 mtrs. from Pondy main beach & full of silence. If anyone wants to visit Pondy, book at Executive Inn to have a pleasant stay. Thank you. Regds,
Manas Kumar Panda

Room Tip: All the rooms are good.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much for your generous ane awesome review about our hotel.i am very much thank full your exelant feed back.you appricieted our each department and management team.because of our guest feedback we can look forward and serve batter for their next visit.
Looking forward to see you again in our hotel again.
Once again thank you for your support.
Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (243)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is the ideal place to stay in terms of location, staff friendliness, room and food. I cannot fault it and is definitely vague for money. The hotel is located near to main shopping areas and there are plenty of auto rickshaws to take you further. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms have all the basic amenities you need and are clean. The food is excellent. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner, who is at the hotel most days. She graciously welcomed me and made sure I was comfortable through our my stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Smit66
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Dear Madam,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
My team & myself are absolutely delighted about the amazing feedback that you have so graciously posted.We are very happy that you appreciated each and very service.about our Hotel.

I am sure it will further motivate us to serve our guests again and again.
Always looking forward to your next visit.
Thank you With best regards.
Managment
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

my stay in pondicherry at exicutive inn was very well taken care right from
my bookings from new delhi to pickup stay food drop to and from madras to pondicherry
the personal care and concern by the staff for my needs housekeeping restaurant food
as per my health requirements management and personal attention by sumer/beena surekha owner lets me highly recomens me to refer executive inn to tourist visiting pondicherrs
i look forward to comming back s i fel very much at home good wishes and thanks
yogesh kumar. new delhi india.

Room Tip: i stayed on the ground floor it was fine for me
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, November 17, 2013
Dear Sir,
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you very much for awesome review.We are very happy that you appreciated your felt homely
touch in our hotel.This is only we want to do for all our guest.
My team & myself are absolutely delighted for your generous feedback
I am sure it will further motivate us to serve our guests better.
Always looking forward to your next visit.Looking forward to see you again.
Best regards
Management
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

my first visit was with my friend who explained me about the hotel and its excellence, which i felt so hard to believe,because the amenities and the cleanliness of the hotel she described is possible only in 5star and 7star hotels.The next is the tariff,no hotels in major cities can serve with this tariff.After my visit i was really shocked and surprised.Rooms,amenities,atmosphere,cleanliness,food,and staff behavior was excellent to the core.I started recommending my friends and relatives.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for your generous review .
My team & myself are absolutely delighted about the amazing feedback that you have so graciously posted.We are glade that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Always looking forward to your next visit.
Looking forward see you soon.
Beena
Mumbai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I stayed at the Executive Inn Pondicherry week from 2-7 sep 2013

The owner of this hotel took great care to make guests welcome and comfortable by attending to their every need. The staff are also very friendly and helpful.I booked executive suite room. It was very clean and neat.The location is very good. It is in the French town.The beach is just few minutes walk away.The price is very reasonable.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Guest,
Thank you so very much for your generous review .
Always looking forward to your next visit.
Looking forward see you soon.
Beena
Mumbai (Bombay), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Staying at the Pondicherry Executive Inn was a beautiful experience for the price that we paid. it was a lovely hotel with all basic facilities including room service. and the best choice made during the diwali week. Also very close to many sight seeing places located in the french colony.

Recommend to all travellers who would like to make a stay at Pondicherry. Thank you Bina and your team.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review.we are glade that you enjoyed your stay during your vacation.
My team & myself are absolutely delighted about the beautiful feedback that you have posted
With Regards
Management
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had been to pondicherry for Diwali holidays and made the right decision of staying here. This hotel is absolute value for money. The service being provided to us was very courteous and quick too. The rooms are very clean and the bathrooms and toilets were sanitized from time to time. The staff of this hotel were very friendly and customer-centric. The food served in the restaurant was also good. The owner Beena was always around to solve our queries. Overall the experience was good and more than satisfactory.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Beenasureka, Owner at Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Greetings from Hotel Executive Inn.
Thank you so very much for your generous review.We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.Hope you will stay with us again soon.Looking forward.