I stayed with my family in this hotel for four days during Diwali vacation this year 2013.
We were quite satisfied and we recommend it to all travellers.
I do recommend it for its
1) Location - Quite near to beach. Quite near to Ashram. These are the two attraction in Pondicherry and this hotel fulfills it.
2) Courteous staff - Excellent
3) Cleanliness - Very Good. Not many rooms hardly above 10.
4) Restaurants - Quite clean and quite hygenic
5) Tariff - Reasonable
More over, the lady owner takes care personally which is not so common in hotel industries. Only cons is that their kitchen exhaust is little bit noisy from outside, but once you are in your room, the noise is not felt that much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the elegant White Town of Pondicherry, this hotel promises homely comfort. Warm service staff attends to all the guests here. Thus, there is not only spacious living space, but also a lot of pampering to look forward to. There is a certain pleasantness in the simplicity of this place. So, be it a business trip or a leisure visit to this city, the Pondicherry Executive Inn has to be the home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.