“Excellent place to be in at Pondy!”

Pondicherry Executive Inn Pvt Ltd
Ranked #2 of 85 Hotels in Pondicherry
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Came here after reading reviews at TA and we were not wrong.

Excellent location, very helpful staff, they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and also help you with any custom food needs. Owner herself made us snacks one evening on our request.

Free wifi was very useful, you get decent speed upto 400-500 kbps - enough to do all your business work. During our 6 day stay, I never found wifi to be down - be it in afternoon or nights - a real life saver for traveller like me who need internet often.

If you are at pondy, you should definitely stay at this property.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank TarakDesai

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My family and I have been going to Pondicherry at least once a year, for the past ten years since I was six, and we stay at Executive Inn, because for us, a holiday in Pondy without Executive Inn, just isn't the same. It's like a second home to me, and everytime i go there the experience is better. The staff has always been friendly and helpful, and all the shopping destinations are a walk or a short drive away. The beach being less than half a kilometer away is an added bonus. What I love the most about Executive Inn is the free wi-fi, bathtubs, and the mouthwatering food!!!!!
They offer everything - Chinese, Indian, Continental (the steak is really good!!) so there's no need to go and eat out in Restaurants.
All in all, I love this place, and I can't wait for another trip to Pondy, because going to Pondy means getting to stay at Executive Inn!!!! :)

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I have recently visited Pondicherry for a weekend gate away. We stayed at the executive inn hotel.
The room we had was on the third floor and was very clean, spacious and pretty, One of the rooms even had a big balcony attached. The hotel staff were very good and made sure we felt at home. The food was excellent. One of the best feature of the hotel is its location, walking distance from the coastline at Goubert Avenue, Shri Aurobindo ashram, Ganesh temple. Although the don't have a dedicated parking space for the guests but my car was securely parked. I would recommend this hotel for everyone who intends to stay in pondicherry as this hotel is surely going to give you an all round homely and luxury experience with the good price.

2  Thank Rohit_majumder
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I often visit to pondy on my official purpose and had to stay at this hotel once. It had impressed me with the services and in the way it is rendered. The location is proximate from any part of the city and very close to beach though not facing the see. We can simply walk down the distance and enjoy the long stretch of walk in the beach. Food is excellent,(A small lacuna I found was that Dosa varities are not available even on demand - A Hotel at south india w/o dosa is unheard of!!!) An ideal size of room and amenities for a comfortable stay and this hotel will invite you again to the location and to the hotel as well

Room Tip: Ask for a suit
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I have stayed here previously while travelling with friends from Chennai cheetahs motorcycle club , good place ,neat ...so this week from Monday to wednesday I came with my family stayed in room 102 , ...kids loved the place,food and neatness......overall services are good ,neatness, good locality proximity to the beach , and will definitely recommend to numerous friends and family visiting Pondicherry either on official visit or family to stay in Executive Inn .... lol kids have be extra careful ... got charged for a broken plate and pepsi /food stain on a bedsheet ...,food is decent, I have reviewed that in Chennai food guide and United by food...

Reviewed September 25, 2013

This was our third visit to Pondy, so we were not much bothered about the typical tourist spots and this was a typical lazy week-end visit.Still the location of the hotel appealed to us.It was easy to locate. The Promenade, the Ashram and the famous Vinayagar temple is a walk away. The room was nice and tidy. Washroom was hygienic. Loved the little terrace/sit-out. The staff were warm and friendly and provided whatever we asked for. Food was good and quite reasonably priced. We had only one dinner here and were satisfied. They serve the food very neatly in the rooms. Breakfast spread at the restaurant was good. The restaurant could be given a face-lift. We would definitely recommend the hotel to friends.

Room Tip: Opt for rooms on the top floor with sit-outs
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We have been frequenting Pondicherry for the past so many years ( more than 12 years ) and have been regularly staying at the Executive Inn. The hotel is ideally located in the "French Part of the town" - walkable distance from the beach, the "Asharam" and other tourist and shopping spots. The service is excellent and prompt and the staff really friendly ! They have an excellent buffet breakfast and the al-carte menu is also excellent. It is a home away from home.The LCD TV could have been one with a larger screen though. The Suite Rooms are spacious and clean. Our lovely stay here makes us visit Pondicherry frequently !

Room Tip: The complimentary Wi-Fi provided at the Hotel is really useful and has fast connectivity.