On a rating of 1 to 10 I would score this hotel a 4. Except for its location its a very mediocre hotel. The rooms were tacky and non functional. Not worth the money they charge or the rating they claim. The staff are friendly and do try to rectify things, but the infrastructure is not well maintained and just falling apart. The website is very glamorous and the pictures impressive. But once you get in there its a different story. The food however was the only saving grace. Would I go back there? No.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Promenade is a luxury boutique hotel on the ocean front of one of India's most beautiful and romantic towns. Most of the rooms overlook the shimmering waters of the Bay of Bengal. Stylishly designed rooms with wooden flooring, specially designed luxury bedding, LCD TV, work desk, Wi-Fi, tea-coffee maker, fully loaded mini bar & electronic safe. DVD player and movies on demand service. All rooms are accented with exquisitely crafted pure leather accessories & an inspiring leather head board. All baths come with a hand dryer, bath tub, magnifying mirror and international 'Bodyshop' toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Promenade Hotel Pondicherry
- Promenade Hotel Pondicherry
- Promenade Pondicherry