We were set to stay at the Promenade for one night. If it had been for two, we would have moved. Some details: poorly designed bathrooms with glass louvers looking out to the bed....but the glass lovers are filthy and they are rusted shut. The room was so dirty you didn't feel clean after taking a shower. And the breakfast.....no manager in sight. We had to search someone out to get a poorly cooked meal. And that package left for you at the front desk.....we asked for it....told it wasn't there...but after our guide probed....there it was on the floor under the desk. Ahhhh....how can we forget the noise from the locals at the heavily promoted pizza party....or the view of the Promenade from the rooftop restaurant.....the shoulder high wall blocked it very well. Find another property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Promenade is a luxury boutique hotel on the ocean front of one of India's most beautiful and romantic towns. Most of the rooms overlook the shimmering waters of the Bay of Bengal. Stylishly designed rooms with wooden flooring, specially designed luxury bedding, LCD TV, work desk, Wi-Fi, tea-coffee maker, fully loaded mini bar & electronic safe. DVD player and movies on demand service. All rooms are accented with exquisitely crafted pure leather accessories & an inspiring leather head board. All baths come with a hand dryer, bath tub, magnifying mirror and international 'Bodyshop' toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Promenade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Promenade Hotel Pondicherry
- Promenade Hotel Pondicherry
- Promenade Pondicherry