“Food & service + theme”

Le Olive Garden, Cafe-Restaurant
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Paris, Ile-de-France, France
“Food & service + theme”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hey buddies, I am Robin from Paris, france, working as Chef de cuisine in french restaurant , my hometown is pondicherry , I just been through this Italian cuisine restaurant , that tastes excellent as they have the same flavour of italian with good presentation of Gastronimy , Hope indians would walk down to Le Olive Garden to enjoy the food and their excellency and the price is affordable of this high quality and good ambience , I would recommend this restaurant to have a great time and enjoy with family or couples or friends .

• Visited July 2012
5 Thank Robin264

Edmonton, Canada
“Great Experience”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I usually travel around the world. Since we do not have an Le Olive Garden where I presently live, I always try and dine at one when I travel.Last time I recently visited pondicherry from Canada.My self and my family plan to go out for dine.We search good pasta and pizza place for my kids.We find out the place name is Le Olive Garden name typically like a Italy name and impress me well and enter into to it. This Le Olive Garden did not disappoint whatsoever. As usual it was very busy for dinner, so we had a 20 minute wait for a table, but, it was worth it. I had the Tour of Italy and it was great as was the salad and Entrées. The service was a bit slow due to the place being packed, but that was no big deal. I have never had a bad experience at the Le Olive Garden. Food is always prepared fresh and entrées taste wonderful and same time my two kids also enjoyed in their meal without any complaints.i was very much happy about it.Myself and my wife had peaceful dinner without cracks from my kids.Service was excellent and hospitality manners.Sure I will return on my next trip too.

• Visited May 2013
4 Thank venkatesanradhakrish
Chennai (Madras), India
“food”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was eated yesterday,have the food is especially chicken strips and panroeast chicken its really amazing its get in to watering and thousand dreams. prices also very affordable when compare to other restaurant in pondy . I would like visit again to try other dishes.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank cartigueyan
Edmonton, Canada
“great food,great atmosphere,and great staff”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I am Anoop from Canada,last time when i visited India,we went to pondicherry.we were looking for some good restaurants and we finally decided to go to Le Olive Garden ,I would say that it is the best restaurant in pondicherry ,food was great,ambience was great and service was incredible,
i would strongly recommend every one to Le Olive Garden restaurant if they visit pondicherry.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank anoopsai
basel
“Everything was just perfect”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Atmosphere, food, location, services, cordial staff everything was just perfect.Highly recommended.Great initiative. If I go there again I must dine there again.

• Visited June 2013