“Very Unique Food”

Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Pondicherry
Cuisines: Indian, Cafe, Fusion, Street Food
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are trying to bring North India under one roof, with a twist of fusion to surprise the taste buds. With a delectable (though limited but constantly changing) spread of food and beverage options, consult us for choosing the right dish/drink.Care has been taken to make us different and give you an experience of Fine Cafe-ing!
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The place was a little difficult to find, people kept directing us to 'Le Cafe' which is also close by. We tried out their mushroom and corn crepe served with Mayo, which was out of the world. The Ferrero Rocher Shake was good too.
The did a great job with the Brownie too which was served warm with a scoop of creamy ice-cream. We also tried the Aloo-Parantha which was huge and cut into slices like a pizza served with curd and a pickle.
The rice dishes could have been better, we somehow had a feeling it wasn't cooked enough.
Overall a great place to chill out in. Oh!!! they provide free Wifi too...

1  Thank VaRuN_a_KuMaR

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The first thing I loved about the place were the interiors. You surely feel in one of the best decorated cafes. We ordered Spinach Corn Crepe and Veg cheese roll. Crepe tasted delicious along with the Mayo side dish. The roll was however filled with just potatoes and dint taste well. We also order Latte, which was pretty strong and tasted good. They may want to increase the quantity of the food.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has become one of my favorite place in the city. Their staff were very friendly and delight to talk to. Place decor was very simple and clean.

We have no complaints about quality of service and food was nice too.

Even the location of the restaurant is a calm place yet very close to the beach road.

I would highly recommend this place for anyone visiting pondi.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Best staff I have met so far in Pondi! The "healthy shake" was far from healthy and nothing for me but everything else was nice, fresh, clean and the menu hade many nice options.. I will definitely come back! :)

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This place is at #3 for a reason, me and my friends were searching for a good place to eat, found this place interesting went in and believe me we were not disappointed with a damn thing, the ambiance superb, food even better and the waiter who took our order and served us knew exactly what he was doing. Prices are decent too not steep at all. All in all a great place. Loved it!