“Pure bliss”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is perfect. The food is delicious and the staff is kind and accomodating. I ordered the roasted chicken which was just pure bliss, and the dessert was heavenly. I asked to have no tomatoes or garlic in the salad - got no timatoes or garlic. I asked to have watermelon and extra chocolate to go with my chocolate crepes - got watermelon and extra chocolate. I asked to have the sugar and ice cubes on the sides for my lemon juice, got suger and ice on the side. The waitor was so nice and accomodating.

Not only is the food exquisite but the ambience of the place is great as well. It's cozy with just enough light and low, relaxing music.

I would give this restaurant 10 stars but since that's not possible I'll give it a 5.

I definitely recommend this restaurant. It's a hidden gem!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

This place is on the third floor and while walking up you will have all the scary thoughts about your decision. You will not regret as soon as you will reach up. we parked ourselves on the bed and played Uno and ludo while our order arrived.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Joshilat
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

Lovely green rooftop terrace on quiet street just outside white town. Food all made fresh and served quickly. Best cafe in Pondy

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

When we reached the restaurant, I was not sure it was the right place. It is an open restaurant covered with a big thatched roof. There are books one can borrow to read. But the food was exceptional. I have not eaten such succulent chicken elsewhere! And the breeze in the evening makes it a great stop

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner in this lovely spot this evening, food was delicious and cooked to perfection. Lovely chilled atmosphere, staff very pleasant and informative about the city.

Date of visit: December 2018