“Best option in Pondy”
Review of Accord Puducherry

Accord Puducherry
Ranked #25 of 85 Hotels in Pondicherry
Reviewed February 14, 2014

It is the best option available noe for business trip . Decent rooms, good restaurent. Only service to be more professional. Chek in check out is not so pleasent, quick. Overall a good stay. The main gate is just at a signal. Some times very inconvinient to gat your car out. Hotel view is nice from outside.

Room Tip: bath room to be more cleaner.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Mr.Sanjeev
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.
Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Puducherry and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Accord is among the decent star hotels for someone who is not looking at staying in any of the french styles boutique hotels in Pondicherry. The rooms, restaurant and bar are good.
It is located in a very busy junction so gets very noisy and it almost outside the main pondicherry town. Ideal for business executives, and for tourist it is must to have a transportation if you would like to stay here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Mr.Sudanshu

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Good central Location, rooms also nice, spacious clean and well decorated.Highlight is the food, breakfast buffet is excellent.
However we were left with negative experience while checking out, we were told that one of whisky bottle in minibar had broken paper seal and we had to pay for it.we never used anything from fridge,inspite of this we were told to pay for the whisky.we didnot want to create a fuss or complain we just paid the money. receptionist did not have a proper reply and insisted on us paying.
Is it our responsibility to check each and every bottle in the fridge on arriving ???

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank usmansha
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Mr.Usmansha
Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.
I regret the inconvenience you had been put through and understand your disappointment caused due to this during your stay. We at Accord aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I would like to assure you that remedial measures have already been instituted to avoid recurrences in future which will definitely be evident during your next visit.
I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and please be rest assured that we will do every thing possible to match your expectation and experience.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We went to Pondicherry last month and chose to stay at this hotel. The location is in the heart of the city and very close to French Colony. The rooms are luxurious and quite relaxing. The staff also is very cordial though some of the might know Hindi and may even have trouble speaking in fluent english. The breakfast buffet was amazing. The choice was quite eclectic - we were filled to the brim!

I would say go for it.

Room Tip: You don't want the road-facing rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear valued guest

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I stayed in this hotel on a business trip. We, 5 of us, were to reach the hotel around 12 in the mid night and requested the hotel reception if food could be provided. To our surprise, we were treated to a full course dinner served hot by the Seasons restaurant with smile and courtesy. The room was impeccably clean and tastefully decorated. What stands out is the friendliness of the staff and prompt service of the housekeeping department. The hotel is centrally located and beach is just 2 km. The only negative was the size of the bed; it was a bit too narrow.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Mr.Arun

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great food , hospitality , cleanliness and service. To my knowledge ! The best property in Pondicherry at a very resonable price .
Keep it up Accord , you have a great future.
Brahma
Room no. 202
Dt. 15th Jan , 2014.

Room Tip: I stayed in 202 and it was good. I can't comment on the spa since I did not use it.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr.Brahma

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed here on an official tour and a place which was thought to be average turned out to be really good. Food is clearly the highlight and everything was very tasty. Never imagined that one would get mung dal halwa better than what you get in many places in north India. It’s like getting authentic neer dosa in Jalandhar :). Would highly recommend this place for stay and food. Little away from promenade though.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Ravindra R R, General Manager at Accord Puducherry, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear valuable guest