“Good place to learn diving”
Review of Temple Adventures

Temple Adventures
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Pondicherry
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Scuba Diving right here in Pondicherry Ocean! For PADI certification courses, and 1 day programs for non-swimmers also! Now everyone can scuba dive in India! There is a great range of corals, lion fish, grouper, kingfish, moray eels, eagle and manta rays, parrot fish, sea snakes, triggerfish, butterflys, angels, bannerfish, crustaceans... And if you're lucky, even sharks, whale sharks, turtles and dolphins!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I just got my OW certification from Temple Adventures. The course took place over four days and I thoroughly enjoyed every single minute of it. The instructors were really friendly and establish a very good rapport with the others.

My first dive in the open ocean was not very good though. but whom can we blame for the weather? Going for the next dive pretty soon.

1  Thank Karthick_rag

Reviewed June 18, 2013

The facilitators & trainers at this place are so friendly that we lost all our apprehensions about our first Discover Scuba Dive. They took extreme care for our safety but we did not miss out on the fun part too. Rob, Akhil, Alex and others were brilliant as a team and we had a great time during our boat ride [minus the sea sickness factor :( ] and the dive.

2  Thank catchspark
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Wow.! Went scuba diving and was amazed. No hassle, no haggling management that went an extra mile to ensure safety and comfort of the DSDs. The experience was awesome with a deep dive and being able to comfortably swim around with great fishes and beautiful underwater experience. Though the spot could have been better chosen for discover divers, the experience was nonetheless enthralling. Spl mention to Rob, Alex and Akhil who made the experience pleasant and fun.!

1  Thank Shivaraman
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I had an awesome first ever scuba experience with Temple in Pondy last month. Any fears or concerns melted away when I realised what attention to detail Rob and his team took over equipment and organisation. Everything was in excellent condition and super organised.

The instructors are a lovely bunch who made my experience a total pleasure. We had such a fun day out, building a camp, eating lunch together post dive then beers in the evening. I will definately be back to complete my PADI.

2  Thank LizzieLucyChapman
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My experience with Temple Adventures was quite mediocre. The trainers were really good. The management was very money minded. The dive experience wasn't all that great due to turbulent water. Though they claim on their site that April is a good time to dive, I sincerely doubt it since we went in two groups over consecutive weekends and the water was muddy on both occasions. Advice you to try scuba out somewhere else.

3  Thank guptakaran11