“A very pleasant place to stay”
Review of Hotel Abi Krishna

Hotel Abi Krishna
Ranked #65 of 83 Hotels in Pondicherry
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I visited Pondicherry with my family last month. Heard about this place through my friend.The people in the front desk was very helpful and they also gave information about some place to visit in Pondy. The rooms were really nice, well kept and amazing service. Food at the place is also like homemade.They had a large variety of south Indian vegetarian food in the buffet.I liked thier dosa very much. My family were really comfortable at this place and I would recommend to all my friends/family visiting Pondicherry...During my next visit I would surely stay in this Hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Anushya K

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel few weeks back with my family. I was amazed by the ambience the hotel had when I first checked in. It felt like I was in a five star hotel when I compare to the other ones in Pondy. To start with, the room service and hospitality provided by the staffs were generous and out of bounds. To my surprise, the food they provided were very authentic and my whole family were very ecstatic about it. Overall, I know where I am going to stay whenever I am in Pondy.
I would highly recommend this awesome hotel to my friends and relatives.

Note: I had a chance to visit their conference centers and party halls. they were very well designed for office get together and meetings as well.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kirthika B
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The hotel itself is descent and price reasonable but small stretch of road leading to the hotel from the main road is not that well.
The staff are very friendly and they arrange for auto/taxi for your trip if requested.
Complimentary breakfast provided is too good and for dinner you have buffet.But if you dont want to have buffet , they give option to have customized order.
If you plan to have your food side , mind that there is no good restaurants in walkable distance from the hotel , at least veg restaurants.
Rooms are descent and very well maintained.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bs_guru
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I just wanted to stay for a night but that was extended for 3 nights, well presented rooms with great price. I know where to stay on my next trip to Pondicherry. Rooms were modern and designed with keeping in 3 star hotel standard's yet priced to a budget hotel. Laundry service was way too good with best price. Great and supportive staffs. Will definitely visit this place again

Room Tip: Rooms facing the hotel front are great in the morning times
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank joseph1992
Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel is located in a residential area and the surrounding is calm and peaceful. Rooms are well maintained. Best thing about the hotel is Buffet Dinner at a very reasonable price. You will not regret. Breakfast is repetitive and fruits/juices etc are not included in Breakfast menu. Staff is very friendly and co-operative. Rooms are provided with plug-in water kettles but tea/coffee/sugar pouches are not supplied. The Bus stand is almost 2/2.5 kms away from the hotel. The roads leading to the hotel is under repairs and it is very difficult for vehicles to access the hotel from the main road. My stay was for 4 days. Discipline is maintained to such an extent that items of your choice may not be available as and when you need it but only when they make it for which the hotel has its own timings. Breakfast even on Sundays closes at 9.30 a.m. TV connection is without Set top box and majority of the channels are in tamil only. Overall improvement is needed if the hotel intends to stay in business.

Room Tip: Since the hotel has different types of rooms look before you decide.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank eyesoo
maraj89, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Abi Krishna, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings from Hotel Abi Krishna, Pondicherry!

Thank you for your valuable review we have noted down the points and will do the necessary to please you in your next visit. All customers review are valuable to us, this will definitely help us in improving our service and make better relationship with our guests.

Note: Regarding the road now the government has completed laying the road in our area so next time you arrive here it will be a hassle free journey which i can assure you!

Warm Regards,
Amir,
Reservations Manager.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

My stay in Hotel Abi Krishna was an unforgettable moment. The ambience in there was really great, well designed interiors and great supporting staffs. The food there was really good, they actually have a good pure veg restaurant, My stay there was peaceful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank RAJ2028
maraj89, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Abi Krishna, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Abi Krishna for your recent stay in Puducherry.
We hope that your stay was pleasant and our accommodations and services were acceptable to you.
It’s very important for us that our guests’ experiences are shared which will help other guest to know about us. Also your suggestions will help to implement more features to our property; this will also help us to give you better service in your next visit.
Warm Regards,
Amirtharaj,
Reservation Manager,
Hotel Abi Krishna,
No. 1,2,3, 1st Cross Street, Pon Nagar,
Reddiyarpalayam, Pondicherry – 605010.
Ph. No.: 0413 – 2206969, 2206364.
Email id: reservation@abikrishna.com
Website: www.abikrishna.com

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Excellent service, excellent location, excellent people, Great facilities. Wonderful value for money. Nice big rooms, the Courtyard in the middle with 50 feet ceiling looks great. Staff is "extra-courteous". Makes you blush with "happiness". Reception looks almost like a "beautiful temple"....
Lovely Budget Hotel

Room Tip: High floor rooms give a good view, East facing room , give direct face to face with Sun in the morni...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business