“Great Pizzas and wonderful pasta. Try it .”
Review of Cafe Xtasi

Cafe Xtasi
Ranked #15 of 422 Restaurants in Pondicherry
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We bake delicious authentic Italian pizzas with homemade ingredients that are freshly prepared in our kitchen everyday. Our pizzas go up up to three feet in size and have very very generous servings of cheese and toppings. We give you the best value for money without compromising on quality. Our menu has over 75 pizzas, 20 pastas and very delicious salads mostly made from our own recipes.
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful Pizza and Pastas. Not the same as what you get outside, will take few bites to get adjusted to the taste. Once you get through that , enjoy the pizzas !!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

it was almost empty when we went. the service was fast. the chicken fritters were awesome but the pizza.- chicken with spinach was horrible actually wet. when asked they said the water came from spinach - bad way to do things

Reviewed March 1, 2013

After having Indian food for few days, we came for something different.

We heard about this place from the guide book. Our driver finally found the restaurant during lunch time. But, it did not look alright as it seems closed. No light.

We entered. We found the lamps were mostly off. Saving power??

ALmost no decoration. Not like a place for tourists.

We ordered Xtasi pizza (medium size) and Napolean pasta. I also ordered a Masala lemon soda.

The pizza is very good. This is a must try.

But, better not trying Masala Lemon soda.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good grub,but too hot when the door is open as the oven is outside.they dont deliver to the suburbs but the person in charge said that they are opening a new branch maybe vry soon there would be delivery

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The last time when I was in PONDY, I had visited this place and it served some nice pizza which really made me think about it, here in Mumbai. So, this time when I visited Pondy again it was in my list but I couldn't visit the eatery due to best reasons known to me but my friend really brought a big smile on my face by making me eat some xtasi nice pizza with pork pieces on top (I really do not know what the name of the pizza was, bummer). Nice yummy pizzas if you are looking something different from the usual domino's and pizza hut thing.