“Worst restaurant ever ,, the faulty towers of India”
Review of Bamboo Garden - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bamboo Garden
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Wexford, Ireland
“Worst restaurant ever ,, the faulty towers of India”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I have been to India and ondicherry a few times and always enjpyed the service and the food here , but this restaurant should be closed down , there were 3 of us , Myself , my wife(from pond) and her mother , We sat down and asked for water while we read the menu , after 15 mins ,no water asked again ,on the 3 rd time we finally got the water , one soup came ,then 5 mins after a main course came ,my wifes food never arrived , my food was terrible,I gave it to one of the cats that seem to wait at your table and as soon as a guest has finished the cat leaps on the table and eats from the plates , The worst service of any restaurant I have ever been in ( and I have been in some bad ones) food was tasteless ,got the food with no plate to eat it off , no forks , had to ask for a glass 5 times ,,, never ever will I set foot inthis place again

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank ciaran m

Collingwood, Canada
“Bad and Mixed Up”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Firstly there was almost no staff and we had to seat ourselves and go find a waiter. Our meal was brought to us in stages and the wrong dish delivered. We never got what we ordered but got what someone else ordered or what they thought we should eat. It was not right, but we were hungry so we made due. Won't go there again.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Wally Z
the world
“The worst restaurant in Pondicherry!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Overpriced, terrible tasting, slow service - what more can we say about this horrific restaurant. Without a doubt the worst meal we had in India. In fact the food was so badly cooked it reminded me of flatting during my student days with friends who had never been in a kitchen before. We later had it confirmed by locals that this was in fact recognized as being the worst place to eat in the city. Do not come here. The only positive thing we could say is that the staff were receptive to our criticisms. Actually, the ambiance was also nice, however this is what lured us inside in the first place so.....garghhhhhh

Visited November 2012
2 Thank rob T
Chennai (Madras), India
“Not a bad place !”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

This restaurant is not as bad as we expected it to be , in fact we were surprised by the amazing coq-au-vin & beef goulash they serve and a big thumbs up to their lightning quick service . its just aa 5 minute walk away from Le Club .

Visited November 2012
Hyderabad, India
“Average”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was afternoon when we went there for lunch. The food is ok , it doesn't pinch your pocket but the service they offered was poor. The washroom isn't very nice. They have generated good ambiance but few rude crows like it more ! They will come right to your plate & pick up the left overs. Rest is for you all to anticipate !

Visited October 2012