“Bubble and Tea visit”
Review of Bubbles n tea

Bubbles n tea
Ranked #91 of 471 Restaurants in Pondicherry
Description: Unique cafe serving Authentic Bubble tea and more.
Description: Unique cafe serving Authentic Bubble tea and more.
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

Great,ambience ,good place but coffee has,to have some improvement there .Momos and fruit bubble tea are the best.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019

Good restaurant for snacks, esp their Bubble tea, situated on Sardar Vallabhai Patel Salai in Pondicherry. Good Service and friendly staff

Date of visit: April 2019
bubblenteapondy, Owner at Bubbles n tea, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, We thrive to maintain the same quality all the time.
We will be glad to host you again.

Reviewed March 9, 2019

If you can go past my inane title for this review, I would like to highly recommend this place to all chai lovers like me. I've been a tea drinker as far as my 30 year old memory can remember and I've certainly tried all varieties of tea wherever I've traveled and yet no-one ever bothered to mention that something called fruit bubble tea existed on this planet. If you don't have a sweet tooth maybe fruit bubble tea isn't the best option for you because those bubbles wrapped in fruity goodness can only be throughly enjoyed by those who can spare a sweet tooth for such delights. I usually don't write reviews for restaurants but since I've moved to Pondicherry recently, I've decided to review every place I visit.
Service and ambience of this cafe is heartwarming to say the least, and on a sultry summer afternoon I could not have stumbled to a better location than the one I am sitting and writing this review out of. I can see myself coming here often and spending time looking out the window at the Peepal tree.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank autumnrainwish

Thanks a lot for your kind and encouraging words ! It is a pleasure to hear from happy customers who connect with all the things which are considered and taken care of. This place is a piece of our heart, which was longing for a clam and quiet place with good ambiance and aura to cater to all.

We would be very happy to serve you again and always provide a serene environment to read a book or just hang in there and hear your breath !

Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Execellent bubble tea . I had so many times in singapore. Same taste i have it here. Delicious drink. And staffs also nice.. especially mr. Daniel
He treats us very nicely... and friendly to us. Thanks guys .. keep it up.....cool

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 600raju

Thanks Raju ! We are glad we could remind you of the authentic taste from far east in our own puducherry ! Looking forward to serving you again and again in future !

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Loved ambience. The cafe is amazing get a better service and better atmosphere. Thai and hongkong tea,snacks,breakfast combos was too good and reasonable rates.. service is polite.. not to be missed at all in pondycherry...

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Augustindaniel
bubblenteapondy, Owner at Bubbles n tea, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2019

Thanks for your fabulous feedback Augustin, your encouragement would take us a long way ! We would be glad to serve you again !